Early Fall Meet

Early fall meet is a go! It's gonna be the 29th of august and everyone is welcome.

Anyway, the location will be at Chesapeake Park right off Greenbrier Pkwy. Subsequently, after eating, we can cruise to a beach that's a bit more secluded than the actual ocean front. Which also happens to be within a mile of motor world just in case the beach isn't your cup of tea. I've also mapped out a more inconspicuous route to avoid the cops.

Glenn

Here's the list so far

soundslikesemi87
applesauce
robogast
forcefedsupra
whitezombie
nytefire
blaze86vic
s000pra89t
brs86supra
sethron71
suprajjang
davismj711
scott60999
amekaji87
supramedical68
nghty89
sprigmo1
turbofreak

and 5 other guys from celicasupra.com, I'm pretty sure I'm missing some ppl too.

Last edited:

Blaze86Vic

I'll be there for sure! Dry it's the Celica, rainy it's the Vic.

I did go to Motor World last weekend, and in comparison to AIK, I find it very annoying. They both have great pros and cons.

AIK has far better maintained carts, the grip is much greater on their carts as well thanks to softer tires and grippier concrete. However AIK is a lot more anal about the no bumping and passing flags and crap. I get annoyed that they throw passing flags every time anyone gets anywhere close to someone else. No bumping signs being tossed on every little contact.

In contrast Motor World, has less maintained carts, with really hard compound slicks on slick concrete so pretty much nill for traction. The engines are noticeably stronger though (I would say almost as strong as the engine on the SuperKarts at AIK). They are much more relaxed than AIK.

Last edited:

applesauce

Banned Scammer
Aug 24, 2006
Virginia
Robogast;1329730 said:
Ill be there if the car is ready!!!

Blaze86Vic;1329940 said:
I'll be there for sure! Dry it's the Celica, rainy it's the Vic.

I did go to Motor World last weekend, and in comparison to AIK, I find it very annoying. They both have great pros and cons.

AIK has far better maintained carts, the grip is much greater on their carts as well thanks to softer tires and grippier concrete. However AIK is a lot more anal about the no bumping and passing flags and crap. I get annoyed that they throw passing flags every time anyone gets anywhere close to someone else. No bumping signs being tossed on every little contact.

In contrast Motor World, has less maintained carts, with really hard compound slicks on slick concrete so pretty much nill for traction. The engines are noticeably stronger though (I would say almost as strong as the engine on the SuperKarts at AIK). They are much more relaxed than AIK.

Glad you guys could join us...

brs86supra

Nov 5, 2006
suffolk,va.
well guys long time no see. but ive been very busy with this moving and stuff, but ill try to make it or should i say ill be there. 7572370711 glenn. hit me up guys we aint chilled in a while. well i aint got no supe. but ill be there and this time i wont be the loudest anymore. ill be the quietest, if you know wut i mean dustin and glenn. but shux i need it loud again but no money. hit me up

s000pra89T

SuFra TurVo
Apr 18, 2005
VA Beach
Robogast;1333076 said:
No doucher! No supra just a fully built evo with a 50 trim:)

Sweet bro...won't be there in June but hope to see you guys at this Fall Meet or before then. :bigthumb: Hopefully, the Sup will have a new look by then too.... *cross fingers*