Early Fall Meet

scott60999

Unnecessary Motorsports
Dec 4, 2008
norfolk, VA
Ya well as kids we didn't have to hide couches that were stacked together like legos in the garage. Also engine blocks, heads, manifolds, amongst other more "personal things" you had.

applesauce

Banned Scammer
Aug 24, 2006
Virginia
Blaze86Vic;1393313 said:
What time is the meet going to be starting?

Hey buddy your alive:biglaugh:... last time I saw you was when I was killing Tony's NA on the way back from the MD meet. Your were talking on your cell phone and driving:3d_frown: lol!!!

Meet starts at 1200 I'll be there way early of course. Hope you can make it.

applesauce

Banned Scammer
Aug 24, 2006
Virginia
Yeah, we need some people to pitch in for food money... Or just bring some food to put on the grill... give me a call later 757-217-6514

applesauce

Banned Scammer
Aug 24, 2006
Virginia
If its a total wash by Noon, then we'll have to pick another weekend. Im thinking its just gonna rain friday night, and because of the heat you know its always a chance of scatterd showers... We might have to deal w/ a little wetness in the am but I really think things are going to workout.

Kinda sucks for the guys coming from other states, but hey! the weather man gets paid to guess:biglaugh:

applesauce

Banned Scammer
Aug 24, 2006
Virginia
This is Virginia man... The chances of that hurricane to hit us directly are slim... All I see on the weather channel is Isolated T-storms for fri, and AM showers on Sat.

If we are going to try for another weekend then we need to call it by the end of the day today. I know some people that are driving down 2morow. But it has to be a overall vote... Im gonna be pissed if it doesn't evn rain sat and we call the meet off

Davismj711

PA Mountain Supra
Jordan

As for me it is this weekend or bust.

I looked at the weather also, Supra rarely gets wet but it happens sometimes.

Like you said a "few" early am showers. From the looks of it I do not see a washout. Lets hope the front moves a bit faster as opposed to slower ^^

You guys know the weather down your way better than I. I am probably committed to the trip as it stands with or w/o the meet.

My Vote = Meet On