Early Fall Meet

applesauce

Banned Scammer
Aug 24, 2006
Virginia
I saw another MK3 Silver in color on 18's sounding nice today. Looked like my old car, but I know Mark doesn't have it running yet... I dont think.

I know when I see it one day it may hurt for a little:cry: but only for a little... I got something for that ass! LOL!:biglaugh:

applesauce

Banned Scammer
Aug 24, 2006
Virginia
LOL! ya'll are funny...

Yeah just helping hime w/ some suspension issues. Gotta get that thing right. Im trying to get him to let go of those heavy ass 19 inch chrome wheels.

Even though I had 19's...My 19 inch Rays were lighter than a stock saw blades

Robogast

Mechanic
Jun 14, 2006
VA Beach, VA
Hey Glenn, I got back in town tonight. I was supposed to go back up to kentucky next week but it got cancelled. So give me a call this weekend or something.

applesauce

Banned Scammer
Aug 24, 2006
Virginia
Davismj711;1358663 said:
Well do not think I can make that Chris. Where is it at ?

Jordan you bought a set of Dowards caliper brackets, did they go away with your Supra or do you still have them ?

I still have them:biglaugh:

suprajjang

Supra Enthusiast
Mar 30, 2005
VA
Davismj711;1358663 said:
Well do not think I can make that Chris. Where is it at ?

Jordan you bought a set of Dowards caliper brackets, did they go away with your Supra or do you still have them ?

Capitol Raceway

brs86supra

Nov 5, 2006
suffolk,va.
man i miss out on a lot of stuff. i move away and everything happens then. im def gonna come chill wit u guys really soon. i just gotta get my car back from the shop, which should be friday so i might hit u up friday glenn

brs86supra

Nov 5, 2006
suffolk,va.
well im gonna try. im actually in the process of switching jobs and might be moving down to NC. so i dunno. but ill def let you know whats up