Early Fall Meet

White Zombie

Feb 1, 2007
Hampton , VA
Hey amekaji87 are you Dominic? Tonys Bro? If so Ill be glad to see you at the fall meet.

Jordan Id be happy to use my Brand New Grill !! I would love to cook for you guys !! Ill just need a truck to Transport It though. :icon_bigg

ANYONE BRINGING A TRUCK PM ME !!

Glen you need to set up a list of all the guys commin on the top of this thred !

Nghty89

Zombie Chicks Are Hot
Mar 26, 2008
7 Cities, VA
Well, looks like I will be there with the 2jz for sure. Just waiting on Abacus to get back to me on the condition of my crank so I can order the rod and main bearings...

I have a truck we can borrow from my mom!

scott60999

Unnecessary Motorsports
Dec 4, 2008
norfolk, VA
Nghty89;1348216 said:
Well, looks like I will be there with the 2jz for sure. Just waiting on Abacus to get back to me on the condition of my crank so I can order the rod and main bearings...

I have a truck we can borrow from my mom!
Just a tip since I know them farly well, just call them. They stay busy so if you want something done you have to keep them on it, if not it gets stored in the back of the shop and collects dust.

White Zombie

Feb 1, 2007
Hampton , VA
Yeah we should have taken before and after pics of us Thrashing on the MK2. Just to show how Farging exhausted we all were that night. !!
Then Glen would have pics of his DoDo brown Celica/Supra.
Glens right Scott. You should drive that thing to the meet . It would be cool to see it move under its OWN power.

Thanks London for the offer on the truck!!

applesauce

Banned Scammer
Aug 24, 2006
Virginia
soundslikesemi87;1350895 said:
Coming from a guy that has a 535i... 3.5L with 5m power :momaru:

Back on topic. Jordan, lmk when you're free so I can show you the route to the beach.

Okay cool! I will hit you up...

applesauce

Banned Scammer
Aug 24, 2006
Virginia
sprigmo1;1353043 said:
Sounds like its gonna be a good time! You guyz crack me up! Still working on my mistress,had surgery on Wed. so I'm behind the power curve right now. I still plan on being at the meet though!

Its cool dude, as long as your there. Hopefully you have your sons MK3 also.