Eagle One - Infomercial

DegreE

Banned
Jan 11, 2008
Memphis & Miami
I would chime in, but my Supra doesn't have good enough paint to get a good detail. But as far as I herd, they are pretty good. Personally I would prefer Meguire's. (sp?)

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
I use Meguiar's and have had much success. I also hear Zaino is amazing. I will be trying Zaino next time I need any cleaning products.

I dont like the way Eagle one stuff is marketed. Reminds me of Bose crap... :nono: "classy" infomercials and such just dont do it for me.

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
funny you should ask this...I just bought some of the nanowax today and was seriously impressed. Ive too was never a fan of Eagle one products...I always thought the packaging made it look too flashy and thereby disguising the crap inside. But I did some reading and my choice came down to the nanowax or the mequires nxt. I had heard that some people had a hard time getting the mequires back off. I went ahead and took a chance and bought the eagle one. I gotta say it was amazing. I havent had a shine like that out of an easy to use wax ever before. It even made the rock chips and peeling clear coat look better.

I hereby recommend it.

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
Nanowax is GREAT stuff...

BUT, as a carnuba wax it doesn't protect worth a shit. Your synthetic waxes protect far better than carnuba, and last FAR longer...

I have used the NXT and nanowax as well, the NXT is easy to remove, just use a microfiber like they recommend and it works great. It also lasts for weeks not days like the nanowax.

The nanowax has some neat qualities though, as you can hit black plastic parts with it and it won't make them white.