Duane in Import Tuner

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
I thought I would chime in and say hi. Thanks all for the congrats and support for the coverage. Although I am not happy with the pictures, I am happy with the write up. I should also note that my name is mentioned in the first part of the write up in the RX7 FD feature. Go look, it is funny. LOL The other mag is RPM.

I have not logged in since I have (and still do) a family emergency as Fig has pointed out. I thought I would chime in and see how things are. All pm's are responded to as well.

Talk to you soon
Duane

upgradedsupra;1679051 said:
I thought I would chime in and say hi. Thanks all for the congrats and support for the coverage. Although I am not happy with the pictures, I am happy with the write up. I should also note that my name is mentioned in the first part of the write up in the RX7 FD feature. Go look, it is funny. LOL

haha i didn't even notice that.

SupraClaou

Supramania Contributor
Sep 1, 2006
Athens,Greece
Anybody? Please buy me a mag (import tuner) and ship it to me! Please... I will paypal him immediately!
P L E A S E ....... I am located in Greece,Athens 11146.

IBoughtASupra

Mar 10, 2009
Queens, NY
I got ripped off at the Chinese stand. Asked for import tuner, didn't check the date and I got a July 2010 issue!

I wasn't too mad though since it had SP's twin turbo setup Supra in it. :D

ZoomZoomZoom

On the road again..
Dec 9, 2007
KY
Kudos to Duane for keeping the stock look on his Sup and not going crazy with stickers and colors. Luckily my car is still in reconstruction or else folks would be confusing my car with his. ;)