Dual or single tip muffler

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
Needboost;1477839 said:
how does that sp sound. have any pics?

i ahve a greddy sp and love it. looks awesome and it sounds awesome. i ahve a ref sticker for cali that was measured in at 93dcb. its a quiet low rumble and sounds awesome when you get on it. only thing is there hard to find as there discontinued. i would get the tanabe hyper medalion(again discontinued) if i didnt have the sp. the medallion touring is a dcp quieter than the hyper so its just all around quieter.

my personal preference is the oval can mufflers but if i went to a round can id go for the hks ti.

LAYZORBEEMZ

JZX73 owner
Jun 28, 2009
Maple Ridge, B.C.
hvyman;1479971 said:
i ahve a greddy sp and love it. looks awesome and it sounds awesome. i ahve a ref sticker for cali that was measured in at 93dcb. its a quiet low rumble and sounds awesome when you get on it. only thing is there hard to find as there discontinued. i would get the tanabe hyper medalion(again discontinued) if i didnt have the sp. the medallion touring is a dcp quieter than the hyper so its just all around quieter.

my personal preference is the oval can mufflers but if i went to a round can id go for the hks ti.

If you ever buy another supra and want a sp exhaust you can buy mine.

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
^ lol. if i had the money i would right now. there awesome.

do you not like it? just curious on why you would sell it. my guess is its not loud enough. my friends told me all they hear is the woosh(not like a bov woosh the the turbo flwoing air sound- not whining) sound which i know is the turbo because i can hear the exhaust fine in the car love the sound.

supramk3speed

Dec 4, 2008
Texas
Poodles;1480082 said:
Slanted muffler look really doesn't do it for me, always looks busted to me...

Yeah I agree and im sure just about anyone on the street who doesn't know anything about cars (which is a lot of people) will be like WTF is wrong with your exhaust? I like the dual tip but have a single because it was super cheap.

gofastgeorge

Banned
Jan 24, 2008
Texas
I like this :evil2:

sm_photo_missing.jpg