don't buy carfasion (video/pics of carnage)

viper92086

Jan 12, 2006
NJ
score! i just picked up a set of shine auto sides local.. you can't even compare the quality of the two manfacturers. shine is like the bently and carfasion is the ford fiesta :love:

NJsupraA70

Ex-Supra Owner
Sep 18, 2005
NJ
Nick Stonawski;950809 said:
so someone brought to my attention that there is some bashing going on in the thread and a possible hint of my name (not being mentioned) dropped here bothered me.

what u guys say about carfashion is 100% ur right and i have nothing against anyone.

BUT, i truley hope NJ ur post above is NOT directed at me! if so i would like proof in one of my posts bashing someone elses company. not to mention i have helped the members here on this forum more than i have helped out CarFashion: answering HUNDREDS of PM's, co-ordinating shipping, picking up products for CarFashion with my truck counties away just to help get products to u guys faster. im going WAAAAAY beyond what i should be doing and im not making any money off any deals! as soon as the first molds were done i tried on evyerthng Bryan made and all fit the same as my original stuff. if product is getting worse than all i can do is bring it to Bryans attention and maybe have him start up some new molds.

i am in no way an employee of carfashion. i just work in the same facility and try to make product available to u guys when u demand it. the hoods being made are made at the same facility BIG name companies (which i legally cant say thier names) have thiers being made. so before u knock the hoods realize u would be getting the exact if not the same quality hood from another distributer. actualyl u would be getting WORSE condition hoods cause Bryan and i actually go to the place and look at the hoods individsually before we even load them in my truck! there have been two times Bryan has refused a hood from them and demanded a better quality one be made ASAP for shipping! BIG companies send drivers to pickup and then ship without even taking off the bubble wrap to inspect.

the lips and skirts ARE made at a different facility which i can attest is NOT that great of quality at times. but the hoods... seriously... u CANNOT be that picky! and for what Bryan should be selling the hoods at, u guys are getting killer deals. This is why u only see me pushing the hoods now. only product i stand behind as being great quality! fitment u can play with. the part that matters is pretty damn close to flawless, admit it guys! i have minor flaws in my original stout hood. u think i have the option of sending it back to Stout Japan for a "better hood"??!?! LOLOL!! :3d_frown:

as much as i HATE getting involved i end up always having to. i just want it clear my name is in no way dragged in the mud when i have a ridiculous amount of members who can attest to my being as helpful a member as possible!

thanx

Nick

Umm no, I was referring to someone who was claiming that Shine was crap a while ago, which is why I didnt mention who to avoid a fight. Was not talking about you, lol.

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
I have to comment...

After looking at pics of the original stout hood on Nick's car, you CAN see the sun through it! It's meant to be lightweight, so it's gonna be kinda thin.

Personally, I'd like to see the actual product I'm buying before I spend the money on it. I want a stout hood, but the issues I've hear kinda bums me out...

viper92086

Jan 12, 2006
NJ
OK Here's the long waited vids and pics!!!

Here they are all pretty like and in one peice
sm_photo_missing.jpg

they almost fit civics! :naughty:
sm_photo_missing.jpg

friends screwing around:
sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sideskirt runover:
sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

The aftermath:
sm_photo_missing.jpg

Here's the vid:

stylez

Jul 30, 2006
Canberra, Australia
haha i ordered a full bomex kit july last year ! i've basically written off that $650 since i cant even get a response to my emails anymore. oh well live and learn i suppose.