Dog needing to poo + locked in car = dog poo all over interior??? (NWS)

SupraDerk

The Backseat Flyer
Sep 17, 2005
Tallahassee
MDCmotorsports;986585 said:
Thread gone / link not found.

Works fine for me

But yeah, the guy eventually gets it all cleaned up on page 10 or 11. If I were his friend I still don't think I'd ride with him... ever... knowing there was probably a puddle of poo where I sit, haha

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
ilikebigbutts;986617 said:
:aigo:

I can smell that through my screen.

I seriously have a damn'd phobia about dog shit. I can smell it on peoples shoes from a mile away. Makes me want to gag..............therefore I'm not clicking on the link. I know I'll be able to smell it............:biglaugh:

ilikebigbutts

workin' my dream
Jun 10, 2007
Pittsburgh
suprahero;986632 said:
I seriously have a damn'd phobia about dog shit. I can smell it on peoples shoes from a mile away. Makes me want to gag..............therefore I'm not clicking on the link. I know I'll be able to smell it............:biglaugh:

lolz

i have thrown a pair of shoes away because my cousins dog shit on them.

savannahashlee

I AM A CHICK :)
Jan 15, 2008
PDX (Oregon)
I saw that.. That made me almost puke! My dog isnt in my car unless its absolutely necessary.. Then he's either in the back of the truck or in the xB.. No Supra

speed

Gone. Email me.
May 27, 2006
not here
www.timduganphotography.com
ilikebigbutts;986617 said:
:aigo:

I can smell that through my screen.

so can my dog
DSC_0269.jpg

pimptrizkit

thread killer
Dec 22, 2005
vancouver Wa
wow, she looks like a pup still!

i would rag on owner but he claims all fault, sad thing is if he's telling the truth it only took 15 minutes..

worst though, he came out to check on her after ten minutes, and should have seen the dog needing to go to the bathroom, but he must have been nervous for his date LOL

i dont know about you guys, but every time i get i bring the dog just to check! (and she doesn't get to ride in the supra LOL)

7thousandpiecesMGTE

Boostin USA
Apr 9, 2007
Harford County, Maryland
the only reason a dog ever sets foot in my G35 is because the wife insists she rides with us some times..... i hate dog hairs getting all over the place, so I really couldnt handle a dog shit explosion..... that dogs ass was a WMD.