Votes: 60 88.2%
  • I wouldn't risk it.

Votes: 8 11.8%

• Total voters

pparrigo

India Delta OneZero Tango
Feb 12, 2008
WNY
I leave pizza out all night all the time. It's fine. especially cold.

Microwaved pizza sucks hard. the cheese stops tasting like cheese and more like gooey punishment. I'm of the opinion that there is no way to re-heat a pizza well. it is never as good.

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
pizza reheats fine if you seal it in tupperware or something (the cardborad box will suck the moisture out) and then when you want to eat, reheat in the oven...

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Ian...dead in 10 years cause his immune system was a little bitch.
LOL
Fuck that, I don't get sick because of the stuff I eat, my immune system is a team of navy seals.

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
Tanya;1258150 said:
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. I'd eat it, and I have before :)

Overall Food-Related Illness and Death

Figure: Estimated frequency of foodborne illness in the United States.
We summed illness attributable to foodborne gastroenteritis caused by known and unknown pathogens, yielding an estimate of 76 million illnesses, 318,574 hospitalizations, and 4,316 deaths. Adding to these figures the nongastrointestinal illness caused by Listeria, Toxoplasma, and hepatitis A virus, we arrived at a final national estimate of 76 million illnesses, 323,914 hospitalizations, and 5,194 deaths each year

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
oh noes, grampa Ian are try to scare meh. :sarcasm:

however did I make it to 27 years of age, after swallowing pennies when I was a toddler, eating overnight pizza, inhaling cigarette smoke and car exhaust, eating things off the floor 5 seconds after they dropped, not washing my hands every 5 minutes with antibacterial soap, not flushing my body of all the toxins monthly like an oil change

ZOMGIAMGONNADIETOMORROW

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
And there are seemingly healthy babies that die in their cribs from "SIDs"

So what?

I'm not gonna live my life in fear of bacteria. George Carlin said it best when he claimed we were breeding generations of pussies.

Zombie Carlin for prez 2012