DO NOT BUY Powerspirit CT26

aloshan

night ryda
Dec 7, 2010
Sydney, Australia, Australia
IJ.;1827291 said:
So you bought an upgrade kit?

Who is assembling and balancing it?

You never answered my question about the TRD Cams or removed "Stroker" from your Sig...:nono:

yes I did, go back to the post in which you asked it.....

Assembly done by me , im buying the entire CHRA housing , all that needs is to be connected to the exhaust housing , attach vband and wastegate and thats it. Not touching any of their internals of the CHRA so balancing isn't needed. The core is balanced and test on a Schenck MBRS 110 .

Another MkIII

Feb 22, 2009
Chicago
Its bad when I read a users name and go "Hey, I know that user, they have a thread on the WOS!" And lol, I guess we all have strooked 7Ms.
-AM3

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
aloshan;1827428 said:
oops sorry , did not know that you arent a member of toymods(why arent you? )

look back in my build thread for a reply
Same reason I'm NOT a member on SFAU....

Still NOT seeing an answer to my Cam question here or in your thread...
(you Sig still says "Stroked 7MGTE" as well sigging parts you don't have makes you look like a total wanker)

aloshan

night ryda
Dec 7, 2010
IJ.;1827433 said:
Same reason I'm NOT a member on SFAU....

Still NOT seeing an answer to my Cam question here or in your thread...
(you Sig still says "Stroked 7MGTE" as well sigging parts you don't have makes you look like a total wanker)

no need to act like a d*ck Ian ,I was in the process of typing it up - if you go there now youll see it

I updated my signature before you posted this as well.

Expected a better attitude from a mod....

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
aloshan;1827438 said:
no need to act like a d*ck Ian ,I was in the process of typing it up - if you go there now youll see it

I updated my signature before you posted this as well.

Expected a better attitude from a mod....
Might want to rethink the Dick comment, if I was being a Dick I'd have said YOU ARE A CLUELESS FUCKING WANKER instead of suggesting it'd be a good idea to remove the incorrect info before the guys here picked up on it and gave you shit for the next month that I'd have to clean up...

can't fucking help some people... :nono:

aloshan

night ryda
Dec 7, 2010
IJ.;1827441 said:
Might want to rethink the Dick comment, if I was being a Dick I'd have said YOU ARE A CLUELESS FUCKING WANKER instead of suggesting it'd be a good idea to remove the incorrect info before the guys here picked up on it and gave you shit for the next month that I'd have to clean up...

can't fucking help some people... :nono:

lol.what_fucking_ever. Ban? yes please.

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
aloshan;1827445 said:
lol.what_fucking_ever. Ban? yes please.

You know better than that, people who insist upon making fools of themselves in public rarely get off that easy...

HKS_TRD

Jul 21, 2007
Australia
sylquebec;1827251 said:
Buying that turbo was a stupid idea. Doesnt look like you learn a lesson since you are still buying no name parts from ebay. Did you try supraforum.au to check for local turbo rebuilder?

He can't, he is banned on there .....

Seems there is one thing that is reliable, and that is the quality of Aloshans threads.

Why hasn't he been banned for telling Ian where to go?

HKS_TRD

Jul 21, 2007
Australia
aloshan;1827428 said:
oops sorry , did not know that you arent a member of toymods(why arent you? )

look back in my build thread for a reply

He isn't on there because people like you are, I just started reading the A70 thread on there which I haven't posted in for years and was quickly reminded why

CyFi6

Aliens.
Oct 11, 2007
Phoenix
www.google.com
images

toyotanos

What will we break today?
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 29, 2008
Coon Rapids, MN
HKS_TRD;1827520 said:
He can't, he is banned on there .....

Seems there is one thing that is reliable, and that is the quality of Aloshans threads.

Why hasn't he been banned for telling Ian where to go?

Ian is excersizing extreme control. And by extreme, I mean he's tied himself to the bed and is letting the roos know what they'll have to deal with should any of them get in his way.

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
Aloshan,

I'll be blunt (as if I'm ever anything else....); We don't exactly go out of our way to be mean to people. You don't build a 10,000+ user online community by being dicks to people for no good reason.

In this case, there is a good reason... In your case, the reason you get shit around here is because you show up asking for help, and the people who are on here, and who have been there and done that, are honestly trying to help you. They their invest time and effort into your threads attempting to help you, but you appear to be beyond help. Many people have given you good, proven advice and you choose to ignore it. When you propose actions that are clearly not in your best interests, they tell you not to do them, yet you go off and do them anyway. At some point people just start viewing you as a frustrating and annoying waste of time.

If you aren't going to listen, then just don't ask. Do whatever you want, try to do things on a shoestring budget that can't be done on a shoestring budget, and when you give up in financial ruin and frustration, some member will buy what's left of your car at a discount and will hopefully give it the treatment it deserves.

In the interim, if we're that hard to tolerate and this site isn't helping you, have the self respect and decency to just go away rather than forcing one of us to eventually ban you when your rage and misplaced anger become disruptive.

And with that, this thread is going exactly where it belongs...

PS - Don't send me a PM about this, I'm beyond wanting to hear it anymore...

severe.jpg