Did a photoshoot with the car today.

Sawbladz

Supramania Contributor
Mar 14, 2006
Oshawa, ON, CA
Sside;1233447 said:
I knew that, I was jus jking... Yeah jking :sarcasm:

Being able to tell the difference between men and women will serve you well in the future, I suggest you learn this skill. :sarcasm:

froubaby;1233430 said:
Thanks so much for all the compliments, especially with the photography. I just bought this Nikon D60 camera at the beginning of the month, a few days later had surgery, so this is really the first chance to REALLY play with it outdoors and such other than just taking a few shots the first day I got it. The reflections were really bad mainly because the time of day I went out to shoot (as the sun was setting) and some of the pics were taken in areas where the sunset just shines in way too much. I guess you can say this was more a trial run to get an idea of how all these locations work out. I'll also look into the saturation as well. I agree too about poles and such growing out of the car (hehe) and try to look for that as much as possible. Sometimes it is hard to avoid though. Please let me know of any other tips you may have. It sounds like you're a photography person. :)

There is nothing wrong with the time of day you shot at. Evening and early morning are the best by far. The reflections I was talking about were the ones such as trees. These can be avoided by moving the car out from under them if at all possible.

Congrats on the D60. Good camera and it seems to be working out well for you.

froubaby

MyMKIIIsupra.com
Apr 30, 2007
South Florida
www.mymkiiisupra.com
Sawbladz;1233509 said:
There is nothing wrong with the time of day you shot at. Evening and early morning are the best by far. The reflections I was talking about were the ones such as trees. These can be avoided by moving the car out from under them if at all possible.

Congrats on the D60. Good camera and it seems to be working out well for you.

Ahhh... gotcha. Yea, the trees. Some of those spots were hard places to avoid the palms, especially when I wanted them as part of the background. :(

I look forward to the weekends now so I can go out and take some shots of anything! :)

87soup

F*CK SMOG CHECKS!!!
Jan 23, 2006
Sacramento
Ok, ok... so how about a foto of you modeling the supra???:sarcasm:
Just throwin it out there... hehehehe:naughty:

froubaby

MyMKIIIsupra.com
Apr 30, 2007
South Florida
www.mymkiiisupra.com
87soup;1235104 said:
Ok, ok... so how about a foto of you modeling the supra???:sarcasm:
Just throwin it out there... hehehehe:naughty:

LOL I was waiting for a comment like that. My boyfriend wanted to take pics of me with the car. I just wanted to take pics of the car and beat the sun going down all the way before it was too late. Maybe on the next round.

87soup

F*CK SMOG CHECKS!!!
Jan 23, 2006
Sacramento
froubaby;1235105 said:
LOL I was waiting for a comment like that. My boyfriend wanted to take pics of me with the car. I just wanted to take pics of the car and beat the sun going down all the way before it was too late. Maybe on the next round.

HaHaHaHa!!! Nice... Next time as in tomorrows day light right:naughty:

87nasupra

Scotty's Garage
Mar 2, 2006
Jacksonville, FLORIDA !
I have a set of celica seats but still trying to figure out how im going to mount them. Kick ass ride though. Would like to see more in person since your here in Florida :-D Great work

Mikek3

Sep 2, 2008
South Florida
i dont know if this was covered because i did not take the time to read the whole thread, but were those first few pics taken in downtown ft. lauderdale by riverfront? By the way love the car its kinda the way i wanna do mine except black and white instead of red.

froubaby

MyMKIIIsupra.com
Apr 30, 2007
South Florida
www.mymkiiisupra.com
87nasupra;1239298 said:
I have a set of celica seats but still trying to figure out how im going to mount them. Kick ass ride though. Would like to see more in person since your here in Florida :-D Great work

You'll have to come to South Florida. She'll never make a ride up to Jax right now. LOL

Mikek3;1239321 said:
i dont know if this was covered because i did not take the time to read the whole thread, but were those first few pics taken in downtown ft. lauderdale by riverfront? By the way love the car its kinda the way i wanna do mine except black and white instead of red.
Yep, DT Laudie.