Deuce Haters!

Status
Not open for further replies.

noxide

Jul 8, 2005
conroe
www.noxide.com
Im leaving this forum, all you peple do is flame anything that is not a stock supra. Yall are just as bad as supra forums. Ive never been a part of a forum with people as rude as yall are. You people have no taste what so ever and your ordinary cars will always be insignificant to others.:nono:

suprasport91

GO BRUINS!!!
Sep 27, 2005
Seattle, Wa
you guys are evil deuce haters, you know he wont be accepted in the mustang forums...teasing him like that :3d_frown: ..anyway good luck doing whatever it is you do

Mr.SelfDestruct

I build planes... yeah...
May 27, 2005
everett, WA
the only reason you think our cars are the same is because you dont look past the body. our cars are different in their own significant ways. too bad you couldnt see that.

so long, and thanks for all the shoes.

Joel W.

Just A Jedi
Nov 7, 2005
Washington
Deuce Bigalow rocks.. but i dont get this thread however.. you should not group everyone together because of a few members.. imo..i dunno

suprasport91

GO BRUINS!!!
Sep 27, 2005
Seattle, Wa
joel w. said:
Deuce Bigalow rocks.. but i dont get this thread however.. you should not group everyone together because of a few members.. imo..i dunno

i agree, but your car really is ugly ... than again we dont have taste like you :biglaugh:

kwnate

Lurker
Jul 10, 2005
None of your fucking business
noxide said:
Im leaving this forum, all you peple do is flame anything that is not a stock supra. Yall are just as bad as supra forums. Ive never been a part of a forum with people as rude as yall are. You people have no taste what so ever and your ordinary cars will always be insignificant to others.:nono:
Good luck on the car show curcuit and yes I have horrible taste.

Joel W.

Just A Jedi
Nov 7, 2005
Washington
in noxides defense, I think he has been unfairly hammered on in almost every thread hes made and its uncalled for..Sure his taists may be differ from the "norm" but so what.. quit picking on him ppl...:3d_frown:

gixxer750

2jzget comingsoon!
Mar 30, 2005
Mississippi
I never picked on him, and as long as he isn't working on my car, he can do whatever floats his boat. I however will be doing something entirely different.

csr ma71

rooftop sniper
Apr 2, 2005
bay area
www.angelfire.com
What is a deuce? A Ford Deuce?

32_ford_deuce_hero.jpg

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
I gave bagging on him and his car a miss as it's such a target rich environment where do ya start/stop! ;)

I played around a little but I do that with a bunch of people and they don't spit their dummy in the dirt and leave!

Status
Not open for further replies.