decsions decisons?!?!?!?!

suprachick22

Aug 1, 2009
colorado
okay so here's the DL (lol) i am looking at getting a new car here pretty soon but idk what to get so i am going to ask you guys for some ideas. so far the cars i have considered so far as follows,

Volvo S40i
Toyota Highlander
Mitsubishi Outlander
Subaru Impreza

but like i said any good suggestions i'm so up for it. looking to have a good car/suv. have two kids that will be riding in it. A four year old and a newborn well if you want to get technical three kids if you count the boyfriend lol (love you babe)

anyways we are getting a Mitsubishi Evolution MR for him to drive, a MKIV cuz they are sexy :love: , and another MKIII for him to play with but i need a better car then my Chevy Aveo or gayo as he likes to call it. sorry for the long post but any ideas will help k thanks lol

Last edited:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
My DECISION would be the Highlander, but only because I wanted one when they first came out. I just couldn't make myself get another car payment at the time.

karlmk3

Jul 18, 2009
thornton
woot she loves me haha

i still like the impreza and the highlander babe but the evo will desimate all will over night parts from japan o shit wait got my cars mixed up that was for the supra.

Mastapip

Apr 20, 2009
Ft. Worth Tx
I vote Impreza as well!

Subarus have the highest resale value of any car right now (higher than Honda).

I'm saving up money for a new DD and I want a WRX.

suprachick22

Aug 1, 2009
colorado
Well the moneys not going to be a problem. i just need some advice for a good DD idk my aveo sucks worse and worse everyday lol :3d_frown:

karlmk3

Jul 18, 2009
thornton
suprachick22;1507201 said:
Well the moneys not going to be a problem. i just need some advice for a good DD idk my GAYO sucks worse and worse everyday lol :3d_frown:

haha ill never understand why you bought that car

aveo= over priced geo= mega fail

kelson

Apr 17, 2009
Socorro, NM
out of the ones you listed I would vote impreza, because I learned to drive in a subaru legacy and I love subarus. but as a suggestion how about a 4runner?

Quin

Trans killer
Dec 5, 2006
Columbus, IN
Under no circumstances did I ever think I'd see a Geo described as very good.

Think I'm going to quit Supramania. lol

Get the Scoob! Wont regret it. Fantastic cars.

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
Quin;1507416 said:
Under no circumstances did I ever think I'd see a Geo described as very good.

Think I'm going to quit Supramania. lol

Get the Scoob! Wont regret it. Fantastic cars.

LOL, reliablity and durability wise, Geo/Suzuki is good. The main issue I had with the one we just sold was the headlights. They come back to one small ground pin on the fuse block and it gets torched from the shitty wiring and GM adding DRL's so they're ALWAYS on.

Outside of that, it knocked down crazy milage and pissed off a bunch of supra owners in the twisties ;)

7Matt-GE

Nov 18, 2009
Becker, Minnesota
subies! once you go scoob you don't go back! best daily drivers on the planet IMO. i refuse to buy anything else for DD.

make sure to get a 2.2L subie though...the EJ22 engines are the BEST most RELIABLE engine in the subaru line.

Last edited: