Dear Legitimate Thug,

BosoMKII

Apr 24, 2006
NorCal
Please bring my car back. I kinda need it to get grocerys and stuff.

Thats right folks. My car was stolen today. I hate this neighborhood.

suav

Apr 20, 2007
Montana
Shit... Everyone's cars are getting stolen.
I guess when I move anywhere but Montana I'll need to stop leaving my keys in the ignition, car unlocked...

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
BosoMKII said:
Please bring my car back. I kinda need it to get grocerys and stuff.

Thats right folks. My car was stolen today. I hate this neighborhood.

You sure are getting punked alot this week. :(

but remember, it can't rain all the time. :)

Maybe next week will be full of good things instead. :)

RHDMK3

that's it!
Sep 30, 2006
Salem, Oregon
BorHor said:
-_- That sucks. why can't people earn what they want instead of stealing it.

Because that would apparently be too difficult for some folks.. Everyone wants something for nothing....

BosoMKII

Apr 24, 2006
NorCal
I had a 2JZ swapped Cressida with a BHG. Traded it for a 1994 Q45. Had it a week, not insured yet, stolen.

SO PISSED

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
WOW, uhh, if I was you, I would be walking the neighborhood packin heat big time. and knocking on each door. That is some fucking bullshit.

Justin

Speakers?
Mar 31, 2005
Spokane, Wa
BosoMKII said:
I had a 2JZ swapped Cressida with a BHG. Traded it for a 1994 Q45. Had it a week, not insured yet, stolen.

SO PISSED

In Washington, anyway, if you buy a car its covered under any current vehicles level of insurance for 30 days. You might want to look into that.

BosoMKII

Apr 24, 2006
NorCal
Yeah I am gonna look into stuff today.

I would be surprised if the car gets very far. It is slammed. The last owner dumped it on some super VIP wheels. The stock shocks were woefully inadequate. Driving the car felt like someone had taken a Standard Big Luxury Car and thought it would be funny to replace the suspension with compressed air powered pogo sticks. I.E. jackhammers. I made the mistake of taking the car to eat Mexican food. Imagine shaking a soda can really hard. CONTENTS UNDER PRESSURE, DO NOT PUNCTURE, KEEP AWAY FROM HEAT. A really big bump would launch you skyward like an ejection seat, only to be very rudely and forcefully squished back down by the seat belt. Some stunna ass thug is going to get 2 miles away and realize he looks like a toolbox bouncing up and down the road.