Custom dashboard project is finished (test video inside)

SupraClaou

Supramania Contributor
Sep 1, 2006
Athens,Greece
Just finished my project on customizing my gauge cluster. Everything is tested and works great.
This is the final setup and it will stay like this till the end... :naughty: Me like it.. :biglaugh:
The mk3 Supra dashboard has unlimited options. You can install almost every high tech gauge
inside the gauge cluster and look like stock. Hard work and test after test on new ideas and innovations
can give great results that look like factory.

Enjoy..

[video=youtube;feOqhEqeTQI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feOqhEqeTQI[/video]

Avicii

Nov 4, 2011
Next door
very inspirational video makes me want to try and attempt it, i may need to get a spare gauge cluster first haha now teach us to moonwalk

Dani87x

OATHKEEPER III%
Oct 11, 2009
Miami FL
tumblr_ljdimeQaMJ1qd56mo.jpg

MKIIISupraGuy

Sep 14, 2009
Lousy-ana
Wow that is just awesome. Now, excuse me while I go find my jaw that dropped and fell somewhere lol.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

SupraClaou

Supramania Contributor
Sep 1, 2006
Athens,Greece
Turbo Habanero;1813808 said:
Lookin good I'm jealous :) how much did it all run you in the end?

Around $500 USD...for the gauge cluster only!
Which includes 3 mk3 spare gauge clusters and one mk2 cluster,1 parktronic unit,3 digital voltmeters,20 LEDs,spare climate unit,
wiring,relays,new oem cluster glass,small tools,glue,etc., and countless hours (around 3 months) of work done! LOL...

For the other stuff like all the Defi sensors,Defi link display,Defi control unit,Defi BF 60mm Boost meter,AEM Wideband,
Apexi AVC-R, Orange TPMS (Tire Pressure Monitor System), Aftermarket steering wheel, Stereo DVD Head Unit,
LED lighting all over, extra switches, customized stuff etc., around $3000 USD

SupraClaou

Supramania Contributor
Sep 1, 2006
Athens,Greece
MKIIISupraGuy;1813807 said:
Wow that is just awesome. Now, excuse me while I go find my jaw that dropped and fell somewhere lol.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Thanks man...
It ended up very nice and I am very happy with the result !

SupraClaou

Supramania Contributor
Sep 1, 2006
Athens,Greece
Avicii;1813769 said:
very inspirational video makes me want to try and attempt it, i may need to get a spare gauge cluster first haha now teach us to moonwalk

Try it man,it just takes time and to be patient...at least do the LED lights!
Moonwalking is quite easy if you have a nice slippery floor LOL!

Last edited:

SupraClaou

Supramania Contributor
Sep 1, 2006
Athens,Greece
Greek;1813923 said:
Malaka, I'm extremely jealous.

Where did you get the TRD wheel?

Haha...Are you from Greece? LOL
It is not a TRD wheel. It is a momo replica wheel,and I just threw a TRD sticker on...looks much better! LOL!

Greek

May 20, 2010
Ohio
SupraClaou;1813929 said:
Haha...Are you from Greece? LOL
It is not a TRD wheel. It is a momo replica wheel,and I just threw a TRD sticker on...looks much better! LOL!

Fooled me, but it looks good.

I was born in the states, my mom is though. My family is in Thessaloniki.

WiMkiii

Dec 14, 2011
Wisconsin
That looks amazing I am going to try and put L.E.D.'s in my stock cluster but it won't look even close to that good job man!

Greek

May 20, 2010
Ohio
ForcedTorque;1814048 said:
Love it!

Next, you should rig up a fireworks explosion that goes off with a flag running up a pole saying BHG, and hope like hell you never see it. LOL

Just have a giant flashing dildo, it would be perfect. That way when you get a BHG and say "FUCK ME", it will all come together nicely.