Ct26-60 trim dyno results....;)

carter

"The Ninja"
Nov 1, 2005
Ohio
www.myspace.com
wardog;1435467 said:
It was more like a 60-65 to 125 pull. I was reading the dyno mph and they matched. You know its funny you mention that about "Breaking Necks". All the guys at work gave me shit about my supra. This monday i took one at a time for some Freeway pulls to 120 and you should of seen their faces:evil2:

Nice numbers man, When i seen that speedo drop all i would say was GD!
I can't wait to see my speedo drop like that... but I'll get there one day.
+1

wardog

R.G.V WARDOG
Jan 19, 2006
ALTON, TX
supranasty;1496798 said:
Hope to see you in TEXAS 2010

Hey whats goin on brother, i hope to see you there too man. Im about to go get me a 4.30 lsd form a 86 supra :icon_bigg. im about to do my income tax next week and get my block sent to get rebuilt with eagle rods and probe pistons. I got a holset im gonna be running too. Man i hope im done by that time :aigo:. I gotta go shopping for some drag radials too. Im leaning towards some nitto 555r since they dont wear out that fast like the rest. I know i gotta heat them up longer than the rest in order to hook.

Quin

Trans killer
Dec 5, 2006
Columbus, IN
wardog;1501073 said:
Hey whats goin on brother, i hope to see you there too man. Im about to go get me a 4.30 lsd form a 86 supra :icon_bigg. im about to do my income tax next week and get my block sent to get rebuilt with eagle rods and probe pistons. I got a holset im gonna be running too. Man i hope im done by that time :aigo:. I gotta go shopping for some drag radials too. Im leaning towards some nitto 555r since they dont wear out that fast like the rest. I know i gotta heat them up longer than the rest in order to hook.

Lotta fail here. Definitely do NOT switch to 4.30s, less load on motor = slower spool, ZERO TRACTION and they'll destroy your top end. 555Rs are terrible tires man, you'll be disappointed with them for sure. BFG KDWs (regular street tires) hook better and last longer.

supranasty

Yo Daddy
Apr 12, 2005
jamaica ny
Quin;1502958 said:
Lotta fail here. Definitely do NOT switch to 4.30s, less load on motor = slower spool, ZERO TRACTION and they'll destroy your top end. 555Rs are terrible tires man, you'll be disappointed with them for sure. BFG KDWs (regular street tires) hook better and last longer.

Quin, I agree there are Mt+BFG DR that are better but, I make 1.7 +1.8 60's usealy and regular street tires (KWD's) wont cut it... Nittos need Heat, Watch my burnout . LOL
They do last though. :evil2:

frontierguy25

Mar 26, 2007
TX
Get the MT DR's, They seem to last a while! I've put about 5k miles on mine and have about 30 passes on them and they still have 50% tread left! I've had the nittos as well but they don't hook as good or last that long.. I went through some in 4k miles and that was the last I got them...

wardog

R.G.V WARDOG
Jan 19, 2006
ALTON, TX
Well guys bad news, i been having some problems since dyno and turned out to be #5 has 50 psi compression. The rest are at 170 psi, so since i already have a set of eagle rods im about to order a set of Probe 20 over pistons. I couldnt get the hx35 turbo i went to tohe shop and guy THREW IT AWAy. God damn i was cusing 300+ words per second. Now im gonna be running BOOSTED2085 's HY35, it already has oil feed and return lines hooked up to it. Im waiting on my 6k income tax return to start shopping for parts. Im gonna sell my 550cc injectors as im going with 700 cc injectors. Ill be ordering the manifold, wastegate, t3 adapter to get started on this turbokit. Ill post pics of turbo when i get home im in dallas tx right now visiting family.

wardog

R.G.V WARDOG
Jan 19, 2006
ALTON, TX
kamikazemkiii;1506812 said:
How fast can you be going when you break traction?[/QUOTE

Dropping gears around 60-70 still breaks traction. Ill post pics of the turbo sunday. I got anothe supra , its an 88,7mgte,5 speeed, factory 2 tone that ill be working. Its gonna be the daily driver with bolt ons and a ct26-60-1 tha i need to rebuild.
]

TomFraser

wardog;1508829 said:
Well guys bad news, i been having some problems since dyno and turned out to be #5 has 50 psi compression. The rest are at 170 psi, so since i already have a set of eagle rods im about to order a set of Probe 20 over pistons. I couldnt get the hx35 turbo i went to tohe shop and guy THREW IT AWAy. God damn i was cusing 300+ words per second. Now im gonna be running BOOSTED2085 's HY35, it already has oil feed and return lines hooked up to it. Im waiting on my 6k income tax return to start shopping for parts. Im gonna sell my 550cc injectors as im going with 700 cc injectors. Ill be ordering the manifold, wastegate, t3 adapter to get started on this turbokit. Ill post pics of turbo when i get home im in dallas tx right now visiting family.

How much you looking to get for the injectors? Any way I could get a copy of the tune, I'll have almost the exact same mods, and something to start with would help alot.

supranasty

Yo Daddy
Apr 12, 2005
jamaica ny
wardog;1436155 said:
I got a quick question for you guys. The dyno was reading 12.5:1 -13 afr but my lc1 was reading 11.5- 12 afr. Which one would be the one to go by? My main scale is at -27 and fuel pressure was at 30 with vacum on and 40 with vac off.

supranasty;1435478 said:
Looks like your Tune is at 12.5 to 1. and 13:1 . Do you consider this a safe Tune ? Isn't this kind of lean for the AFR's ? No Race gas/No Methanol inj. Are you using Forged Pistons or coated ?

WARDOG looks like the AFR's SCREWED You UP on #5 cyl. The Dyno was right and the LC1 was WRONG . Sad day for the 7mgte again . I better install my AEM UEGO Quick . I tuned on a Mustang Dyno at 11.3 .Safety first.

suprafanatic

May 25, 2007
Greenwood, IN
you guys have to keep in mind, when it was showing the speedo going up fast thats because it was on the dyno rollers. It wont actualy accelerate that fast on the road.

grimreaper

Jul 2, 2008
Dallas
did your wideband read normal 14.7 +/- for cruise and closed loop operation? Sucks to loose a motor to a gauge!