Ct26-60 trim dyno results....;)

wardog

R.G.V WARDOG
Jan 19, 2006
ALTON, TX
Yeah the damn dyno's afr was righ fucken lc1. Well Grim for cruise it was 14-15 afr with O2 sensor disconnected, but i was driving fine after the dyno. On my way back from south texas (6 hour drive), the lc1 needed to be recalibrated. So i headed out anyways with out the calibration, when i got to houston. I pulled out the freeway and on the light it started stumbling. When i took off from the light it sounded like a Wrx. Ill keep you guys posted on the NEW 2 Builds that im doing. I gotta fix my 88t 5spd thats gonna be my daily and forge the good old faith full and install my Hy35.

wardog

R.G.V WARDOG
Jan 19, 2006
ALTON, TX
Hey grim i gotta get with you on tuning the maft pro. Im gonna start messing around with the tuner pro and get the feel of it. As of right now the car was tunned off the controller like an afc.

supranasty

Yo Daddy
Apr 12, 2005
jamaica ny
This is making me sick . Another 7m goes down due to a Bad TUNE . Its not the motor . Its been said before... LETS be Careful GUYS . HE DID PUSH IT. Imagine A PT67 AND 1000cc INJECTORS on a STANDALONE . Anything on the EDGE can break easy. 11.5 MAX afr's without a standalone. 12.0 or better is crazy on a piggy back . He Was TOO LEAN .

wardog

R.G.V WARDOG
Jan 19, 2006
ALTON, TX
I know i fucked up in trusting the lc1. Well lesson learned and i just order and AEM wideband kit. Tomorrow i pull out the engine and see what the damage is. Im waiting on the income tax to start buying my forged pistons. Hey SUPRANASTY do you have a 2-step or anti lag on your car?

supranasty

Yo Daddy
Apr 12, 2005
jamaica ny
wardog;1511414 said:
I know i fucked up in trusting the lc1. Well lesson learned and i just order and AEM wideband kit. Tomorrow i pull out the engine and see what the damage is. Im waiting on the income tax to start buying my forged pistons. Hey SUPRANASTY do you have a 2-step or anti lag on your car?

Nope .Never with a ct26

grimreaper

Jul 2, 2008
Dallas
might be why it didnt show up else where if your using forced open loop with the mafts' part throttle tracking. At least with the stock ecu still controlling closed loop, youd see the wideband dive or jump away from stoich. Tuner pro beats the hell out of the Safc style tuning! GL with the rebuild!

wardog

R.G.V WARDOG
Jan 19, 2006
ALTON, TX
Supranasty i just found out about the Rush Racing antilag just 3 wires to make it work and at a $200 tag you cant beat it. Im getting one and see how it works with the Hy35.

Grim i hope i can get my car tuned right this time. I was thinking about doing a PNP Megasquirt but i gotta do my research first.

supranasty

Yo Daddy
Apr 12, 2005
jamaica ny
kamikazemkiii;1511840 said:
Do you mean you've never had it with a ct26? or dont do it with the ct26?
Dont do it with a CT26

A CT26 is a little TURBO . (It can only take so much.) For what its worth in my opinion, and others dont do it... Think 20 lbs first, then imagine the abuse of a 2step backfire, OK. + it goes down into your engine and that screwed also... For What =0

supranasty

Yo Daddy
Apr 12, 2005
jamaica ny
kamikazemkiii;1511860 said:
their isnt a way to control how much boost you make by it?

Thread is getting off topic. Try starting one for anti lag ???? Lets 60 trim Dyno Results....
CT 26 are no good for Antilag or 2 Step . OK

boostinprine

Nov 6, 2007
Carbondale, IL
what kind of boost are you seeing with that 60-1 without a boost controller? I have a 60-1 and trying to tune it currently, and it is hitting 18 and creeping to 20 without my boost controller.... this seems kind of crazy to me.

wardog

R.G.V WARDOG
Jan 19, 2006
ALTON, TX
Man sad story pulled the engine and Stock rebuilt it agian. It was runing like a champ and one of my friends dropped 5k dllrs and i couldnt say no. So my supra is gone but im not out of the supra game .I bought a 88t 5spd, and im forging the engine. Im almost done pulling it out, i should have it on the engine stand and disecting it by tomorrow afternoon.

wardog

R.G.V WARDOG
Jan 19, 2006
ALTON, TX
supranasty;1580214 said:
Updates updates updates

Supranasty, im in the middle of forging my 7m. The Goodies, Eagle rods, Arias 84mm pistons, HOLSET hy35 or hx35, t4 manifold , 50mm wastegate etc. Its all goin in my Rare 88t 5spd two tone( Dark blue with Baby blue on the bottom). But for now, i gotta put it on hold my 90 t spd is starting to knock a little. So im gonna pull the engine and do new rings, bearings, cut crank, low mile shimmed oil pump and MHG with arps on a low mile new valve stem head. Ill try to start a thread when i can so you guys can take a look at the build......

---------- Post added at 10:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 PM ----------

MA71_Static;1580258 said:
Good numbers man, 18psi is alittle high for a ct26 shaft tho lol

The Horsepower thread says its a 60-1 but ITS A 60 trim...lol. I wasnt expecting that much power from the 60 trim, yo should of seen the faces of the DYNO shop owners. The asked me with a grim in their face" So how much you think its gonna make". So i told them around 375rwhp and their face expressions told me they didn't believe me. We strapped her down and went for the first run and it LAID DOWN 427 RWHP. You should of seen their faces.....PRICELESS.

supranasty

Yo Daddy
Apr 12, 2005
jamaica ny
BTW, Wardog I detonated my Probe pistons in March . Now I have JE's with stock Rods. They gave me the 12.21 ET. Those Numbers You had were bad ass , One Day I will get There . Freek n CT26.