Creating a Bigger supra video.

jbsupra89t

Achieving Balance...
Mar 30, 2005
NJ
Joe, Mark told me about the hundreds of games you sent him where did you find them all? I need NES hahaha

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
LOL cant, cause i have no cell phone, and anything that is in the 931 area code is blocked by the dorm nazi's, its considered long distance. yea i know i pay $2300 to stay in the dorms to get no phone service. damn bastards.

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
jbsupra89t hey did you get the pm i sent you my browser was taking a shit and it seemed like it didnt work.

MK3Brent

Very expensive....
Aug 1, 2005
Greensboro and Greenville NC
D34DC311 said:
jbsupra89t hey did you get the pm i sent you my browser was taking a shit and it seemed like it didnt work.
Back on topic. How's the video coming? I figure no one else is going to contribute.

I need to DL premier and make a bad ass compilation video. Windows movie editor sucks so much.

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
I'm working on the flow of the video, but i have like 10 videos to work with which is pretty much crap.

Mr.SelfDestruct

I build planes... yeah...
May 27, 2005
everett, WA
ya seriously, after november 25th, I'll have some good footage, and a walk-around.. I doubt anyone has put forth some drifting footage, so you'll have a few minutes of that from me, and possibly some snow driving if you wait till later in the year, like mid-late december-ish.

kwnate

Lurker
Jul 10, 2005
None of your fucking business
supraman2251 said:
ya seriously, after november 25th, I'll have some good footage, and a walk-around.. I doubt anyone has put forth some drifting footage, so you'll have a few minutes of that from me, and possibly some snow driving if you wait till later in the year, like mid-late december-ish.

Is it going to snow here this year??? I'll tape you if you need it, but when you crash I'm just leaving...