Creating a Bigger supra video.

jbsupra89t

Achieving Balance...
Mar 30, 2005
NJ
I have a few vids in the video section, nothing thrilling, in fact just one that is a full throttle pull.

-J

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
jbsupra89t said:
I have a few vids in the video section, nothing thrilling, in fact just one that is a full throttle pull.

-J

I need high quality stuff.
Most of the stuff in the vids section is very low grade footage.

jbsupra89t

Achieving Balance...
Mar 30, 2005
NJ
D34DC311 said:
I need high quality stuff.
Most of the stuff in the vids section is very low grade footage.

Ok, I'll have some higher quality vids in the spring when all is said and done... if it's done before then, sorry I couldn't help with my weak vids :icon_razz

-J

7M-GTE

ROCK$T@R
Apr 2, 2005
KC
are you still doing this... b\c here in a few I'll have a good vid of my car beating a mkiv with trd exhaust, blitz intake, huge fmic, hard pipes, and an apexi avcr set to 18psi... little does he know that I will have put a huge turbo on and have it set to a little over 20psi...

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
yea, i just started trying to collect, vids, i want to put a little something out by at least late november. i just need vids, i got the software but no vids in good quality.

7M-GTE

ROCK$T@R
Apr 2, 2005
KC
I've got one in really good quality of my car runnin a civic hb with a b18c1 motor swap that was fully mugen built with a type r head on it that was boosted and had nitrous... of course he was only at 7psi and so was I... but it's a cool race... I also have a small run with a corvette on the highway in good quality...

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Nice vid, Aye mate,
I hope everyone knows that ill be chopping these up so ill be getting the best of what you vid has to offer,
Aye, the 130mph pass and the parking lot part where it says frequent patols by police, is definatley going in the movie.

MK3Brent

Very expensive....
Aug 1, 2005
Greensboro and Greenville NC
D34DC311 said:
Nice vid, Aye mate,
I hope everyone knows that ill be chopping these up so ill be getting the best of what you vid has to offer,
Aye, the 130mph pass and the parking lot part where it says frequent patols by police, is definatley going in the movie.
Would you like me to do a walk around video, or exhaust clip video in AVI format... EXXTTTRREME high quality?

I could do that tonight

jbsupra89t

Achieving Balance...
Mar 30, 2005
NJ
MK3Brent said:
Would you like me to do a walk around video, or exhaust clip video in AVI format... EXXTTTRREME high quality?

I could do that tonight

How extreme? Soilwork would help :icon_twis

Hahah