Connecticut Supras

Pockypowah

Mar 4, 2009
North Haven, CT
Meh, that sucks. Ive never had my or known someone who had their car stolen but I can imagine it must really blow.

I dont really let the fear of it being stolen cripple me from having a good time though.

I was just suggesting a small meetup (doesnt even happen to be opening night) in a small town or something lol

rshn117

Aug 16, 2008
se CT
im goin to see it prolly in lisbon and hope to see some entertainment after the movie then maybe go to hartford

Pockypowah

Mar 4, 2009
North Haven, CT
tbcmorris;1288462 said:
sorry didnt mean to be a buzz kill stolen cars is a sore subjject with me

no, i completely understand. it was actually a legit warning lol instead of going to the movie where thered be alot of people i ended up going at like 2pm when nobody was there XD got me a little nervous, which in a way is a good thing.. sometimes i might be a little too careless about my car

91TURBOSUPRA

Apr 2, 2005
ct
wolcome to ct i guess im in stratford not too far from danbury as soon as we get a little warmer i was planing on doing a little drag event at the island dragway ...less people and you can get in more runs ill keep you updated

tbcmorris

SM Expert Thread Derailer
Mar 14, 2007
PRUVEN PERFORMANCE MILFORD CT
91TURBOSUPRA;1298806 said:
with a car or trying to build the supra????

sorry a response took so long the supra is almost done. im going to be putting the bottom end back together tonight. i get a head this week and i already ordered the rest of the parts to finish. sorry bout missin e town the boss wouldnt give me the time off. i got my supra time in on a customers mk4 though.

91TURBOSUPRA

Apr 2, 2005
ct
tbcmorris;1311646 said:
sorry a response took so long the supra is almost done. im going to be putting the bottom end back together tonight. i get a head this week and i already ordered the rest of the parts to finish. sorry bout missin e town the boss wouldnt give me the time off. i got my supra time in on a customers mk4 though.

you hangout at arbys???maybe one of these days ill swing by

tbcmorris

SM Expert Thread Derailer
Mar 14, 2007
PRUVEN PERFORMANCE MILFORD CT
91TURBOSUPRA;1322923 said:
pm me your # josh...... i might go down to arbys s tonight and lets set somtin up.....

shit sorry im slackin on poppin in this thread lately...lets try for next week maybe...orrrrrrrrr

HEY CT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im having a BBQ at my house on monday for memorial day......

EVRERYONE NEEDS TO GET THERE ASS THERE............

that mean you mike, alex, andre, brayn uleysses SP? and everyone elses name im forgeting