Connecticut Supras

91TURBOSUPRA

Apr 2, 2005
ct
tbcmorris;1280289 said:
NP....I don't think my car will make it to e town this april...I am having a hard time sourceing a JZ swap

that sucks man you dont want to catch a ride down to e town?

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
Ill be at e-town as well, more likely than not in the supra.

Eugene, time for some highway fun? I think we may be close with you on full interior and on pump, and me @ race weight with my 4.30s and on pump.

91TURBOSUPRA

Apr 2, 2005
ct
foreverpsycotic;1281230 said:
Ill be at e-town as well, more likely than not in the supra.

Eugene, time for some highway fun? I think we may be close with you on full interior and on pump, and me @ race weight with my 4.30s and on pump.

my name is not eugene.......but i would like to finally see ur car!!!!!

91TURBOSUPRA

Apr 2, 2005
ct
foreverpsycotic;1282009 said:
My bad, I thought it was. Lol. You paint the rear flares yet?

not yet i just got my car back together so im going to paint it a diffrent color just wating on some cash hopefully before the meet

tomquacky

Supramania Contributor
Feb 27, 2009
west haven, ct
ok car is fine but not race ready i need a bov so i can have that cool sound by spring ...think were pulling the \parts car 7m now .. do any of you guys go to the swap meet coming up in may

tbcmorris

SM Expert Thread Derailer
Mar 14, 2007
PRUVEN PERFORMANCE MILFORD CT
I don't bring my car to anything local and public (car shows and big ricer movies)

I have and a couple of my friends have had there cars stolen by scum that goes to these get togethers and they follow the victim home and jack there car in the middle of night.

tbcmorris

SM Expert Thread Derailer
Mar 14, 2007
PRUVEN PERFORMANCE MILFORD CT
I don't bring my car to anything local and public (car shows and big ricer movies)

I have and a couple of my friends have had there cars stolen by scum that goes to these get togethers and they follow the victim home and jack there car in the middle of night.