Connecticut Supras

rshn117

Aug 16, 2008
se CT
im new , in newlondon area
can someone tell me where the pike is and when the meets are? im planning on goin sometime soon

Supadeviljuice

Jul 3, 2008
CT
The Berlin Turnpike is out in the Newington area. The current gang (ForeverPsychotic, Boostinsupragirl, and myself) in the area can usually be found at the Dunkin across from the Olympia Diner. A bunch of us chill and shoot the shit on Fridays/Saturdays. Shoot me a PM some time if you think you'll be down there and when.

mischief7m

Broke and Lovin It
Sep 13, 2007
Central Ma / Cape Cod Ma
would you connecticut be willing to make a cape cod / bourne meet some day?

friday nights there are some pretty decent meets up here, but i would like to have a little more of a supra force haha.

the meet is about an hour and a half from new london.

boostaddict

Jul 23, 2008
connecticut
im in ct just north of hartford and am always at the pike on sat nights at the burger king not usually with my car but ive only ever seen one other supra there

boostaddict

Jul 23, 2008
connecticut
boostinsupragirl;1125473 said:
that would probley be my supra lol i am there every sat night.

that could be its definately the color of the one in your signature but i have noticed i see it almost evertime i go down there and thats the only one ive ever seen there

rshn117

Aug 16, 2008
se CT
hahaha...thats new london lol, one night everyone got tickets so meets have been at the wash if you can call em meets

im up for a meets this and next weekend at the pike or wherever local, anyone else wanna do a supra meet?

Last edited:

gtimportfanatic

Mk3 Addict
May 21, 2008
Hartford CT
I am from hartford. i met Boostinsupragirl and 2 other members.. cant remember what their names were.. my car is in my Sig.. i also seen a black turbo in New Britain like 2 streets over from my chill spot .. and also a primered kitted one on some black wheels near my boys spot near batterson park... my boy kurt has a red 88 and so does his boy has a burgundy one with a big ass FMIC.. there are really alot of supras in this area.. i know of about six other than mine and the ones that already in here.. i hope to see u guys this friday or saturday..

gtimportfanatic

Mk3 Addict
May 21, 2008
Hartford CT
few of my boys from CTVTEC.com is going to organize a meet in East windsor this saturday at around 5pm at the old showcase cinemas parking lot.. and there is also a DYNO day at AF performance in Prospect... i'm drawn between which i should go to

boostaddict

Jul 23, 2008
connecticut
gtimportfanatic;1131952 said:
few of my boys from CTVTEC.com is going to organize a meet in East windsor this saturday at around 5pm at the old showcase cinemas parking lot.. and there is also a DYNO day at AF performance in Prospect... i'm drawn between which i should go to

whats going to be at this meet just vtech cars

91TURBOSUPRA

Apr 2, 2005
ct
hey i was at pike the last saturyday and there was just me and supragirl how about we set a meet for oct. 4th?