Connecticut Supras

91TURBOSUPRA

Apr 2, 2005
ct
sprouts.;1414357 said:
anyone know any good site where i can find a 1jzgte? that doesnt include jdmenginedepot:icon_surp

i own a shop in the ct/ny border if you need anything made lmk

fauxhawk91

Oct 3, 2009
bethany
hey, everyone i am new to the forum and i was wondering a few things, 1) if any one has parts for an 89 mk3 pass. front fender and hood and gas tank 2) also if anyone is selling a targa mk3 for under a grand runs or a shell but decent body. thanks Simon

supra-maniac

Sep 14, 2009
new milford ct
fauxhawk91;1423741 said:
hey, everyone i am new to the forum and i was wondering a few things, 1) if any one has parts for an 89 mk3 pass. front fender and hood and gas tank 2) also if anyone is selling a targa mk3 for under a grand runs or a shell but decent body. thanks Simon

pm me i got the targa and the fenders from 89 mkiii white

cleancarct

Jun 10, 2009
East Hartford CT
Can anyone recomend a good machien shop to resurface the head and engine deck on my 7mgte. I bought the car with a blown head gasket and im looking forward to quality work with a shop that uses quality parts. Im in the hartford area.

Slow66

I think with my dipstick
Apr 3, 2005
Newington, CT
sprouts.;1433633 said:
anyone got a shell or something under a grand? :)

Another Newington guy?? Welcome.

cleancarct;1444081 said:
Can anyone recomend a good machien shop to resurface the head and engine deck on my 7mgte. I bought the car with a blown head gasket and im looking forward to quality work with a shop that uses quality parts. Im in the hartford area.

Northeast Machine in East Hartford. Been getting my 7M stuff done there for years.

dusthead

C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKERRRRR
Aug 10, 2009
New London, CT
Slow66;1444181 said:
Northeast Machine in East Hartford. Been getting my 7M stuff done there for years.

what kind of prices have you been paying for the jobs you've given them? looks like i'm getting my registration suspended for the winter until i fix my emissions problem. heh, it was going in the garage anyways...shit why not suspend the reg too?!?!

as for a mk3 for sale...i have one. an 87 N/A automatic...has some turbo internals. just needs a head swap, turbo, manifold, an a few other things an it's ready to go. pm me for more info or read up on my CL add for a parts car.

lowazzaccord

Sep 18, 2006
CT
Northeast Auto Machine has very fair prices. Just give them a call. They've done all the machine work on my turbo Busas in the past, and the quality is always top notch - Mike is a great guy.

dusthead

C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKERRRRR
Aug 10, 2009
New London, CT
pretty sure all year mk3s would fit. i have both fronts in great condition, and passenger rear. check my part out thread via sig. i'm in new london

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
Heya all, been a while since I stepped foot into this thread.
No worries though, the car is still here and I am still accumulating parts for one hell of a build.

Bryan, if you still check this thread, shoot me a PM with a price for a 6pt and a respray on my 89.