Connecticut Supras

dusthead

C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKERRRRR
Aug 10, 2009
New London, CT
berlin turnpike is looking more worthwhile for a meet place...like the guy said in the first page of this thread...the Dunkin Donuts across the street from Olympia Diner in Newington, CT.

3384 Berlin Tpke, Newington, CT

Willimantic was crazy last night - the cops were all over the place. an SUV got 2 tickets: one for "being too loud" and one for reckless driving on his way out of the lot. then a yellow S2000 got one for kicking his rear-end out twice on his way out of the lot...but he looked like the ticket would be the change that fell between his seats ;]

CTsupra

Supramania Contributor
rshn117;1401094 said:
everyone that didn't go totally missed out on extreme wallmart action, the miraculous revival of a vw by a 1jz and limiter banging drivethru racing awesomeness

I'm sure they didn't. Better to stay home then end up with your car impounded. Are you people fucking kidding me? Drive-thru racing? This is why cops are all over every spot in CT. And another reason why when I had my supra, never bothered to come cruise with any of you.

Go freaking kill yourself before you kill an innocent bystander.

rshn117

Aug 16, 2008
se CT
..sarcasm buddy calm down, it was an occasional retard that decided to bang on the limiter and drop the clutch going thru the drivethru

JonoTurbo

Going for broke
Mar 30, 2005
CT
sprouts.;1414357 said:
anyone know any good site where i can find a 1jzgte? that doesnt include jdmenginedepot:icon_surp

jhotimports.com

There are also several importers in New York and Jersey if you don't feel like paying for shipping.

Also if you need help or info on the swap, I've worked on quite a few 1jz into mk3 swaps.