Compound 7M, first and only?

sethron71

Authorized Vendor
Jul 19, 2005
Las Vegas, NV
www.SethIngham.com
Thanks guys! It has been a lot of work but getting close. Running the oil lines is kind of a pain but I think I figured it out last night and should have then done as well as the DP/exhaust today. I didn't show it in the pictures but I already have the 4" intake tube done, yes a 4" intake tube fits from the back turbo!! The IC pipe linking the big turbo to small is done as well and I just have to weld on the 90 and tie it to the IC piping linking the small turbo and IC. I will have more pictures this evening!

Thanks,
Seth

sethron71

Authorized Vendor
Jul 19, 2005
Las Vegas, NV
www.SethIngham.com
Supraboostin;1570499 said:
sickk,how did you wire the 2jz ignitor and coils?

Thanks again guys,
I can show you a diagram if you like. But they are wired in as fully sequential using the AEM ECU. This gives full control and eliminates the Multiplex ignitor. I mounted the ignitor box behind the glove box area so wiring is very short.

Seth

sweetlikechutny

Jul 3, 2005
Ontario
Hey Seth, just a question. Are the wastegates going to be controlled seperately? or will they open and close at the same time with the same boost controller?

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
sethron71;1570577 said:
Wastegates will be controlled separately. AEM ECU will control the small turbo and my Tru-boost will control the big turbo. So small will spool and then taper off as the big one comes online.

Seth

Which way do you have the system designed?

Small turbo feeds big turbo?
Big turbo feeds small turbo?

sethron71

Authorized Vendor
Jul 19, 2005
Las Vegas, NV
www.SethIngham.com
Supracentral;1570593 said:
Which way do you have the system designed?

Small turbo feeds big turbo?
Big turbo feeds small turbo?

The system goes

Exhaust manifold 6-1>small turbo and wastegate #1> small turbo exhaust to large turbo and wastegate #1 to large turbo> Wastegate #2 dumps before the large turbo

Intake side is fresh air into Large turbo>Large turbo IC pipe>small turbo inlet>small turbo IC pipe>IC

Hey IJ it does have Trac but I do not have it setup, might just have to for this setup!

Seth