Collecting deposit's for the blinker cover and sunshade GB

dugums

Better, Faster, Stronger
Apr 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
The screw that attaches the signal to the body clip (through the front molding also) is what attaches them on the outside. The inside can be done with a screw or double sided tape. I used the double sided tape method - mounting is extremely secure as the piece already fits very snugly.

dugums

Better, Faster, Stronger
Apr 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
hockysa;968080 said:
ahh ok nice nice

what colour is your car btw? im planning on getting a respray and i'd like something to match these lenses

My car is black. The smoked signal covers and rear sunshade are pretty much black.

vbpgimage.php

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Does anyone know a car from Malaysia that's a shade of burgandy or garnet that has the rear diffusior and I'm pretty sure he has the rear shade as well. His car is sick to the tenth power and I was wanting to see it again. I'm thinking about getting this rear shade, but I want to see it on a modded car. Thanks.

dugums

Better, Faster, Stronger
Apr 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
suprahero;973073 said:
Does anyone know a car from Malaysia that's a shade of burgandy or garnet that has the rear diffusior and I'm pretty sure he has the rear shade as well. His car is sick to the tenth power and I was wanting to see it again. I'm thinking about getting this rear shade, but I want to see it on a modded car. Thanks.

I think there were more pictures somewhere else, but for now:

p973165_1.jpg

vbpgimage.php

vbpgimage.php