Collecting deposit's for the blinker cover and sunshade GB

KevinM

Knowledge driven
Mar 30, 2005
Seattle, WA
www.cardomain.com
Hope this is OK to post, it's too many PM's to message everyone and I'm collecting deposits on the sunshades in addition to the blinker covers now.

As soon as we get enough deposits I'll have them order the material and we're looking at a 4 week lead time on production. Because I'm waiting for deposits, please don't delay in putting the money down.

Also, the available # will be capped at:

30 blinker cover pairs will be produced
60 sunshades will be produced.

I don't have the time/space to house extra pieces, so I'm just going to have those produced for now.

Here's the GB thread in the correct section:

http://www.supramania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67276

Deposit is $75 to K_Mart90@hotmail.com via paypal. MO is optional.

Thanks
Kevin

KevinM

Knowledge driven
Mar 30, 2005
Seattle, WA
www.cardomain.com
SPD TRP;963865 said:
I remember reading in the original thread something about needing to get the hardware and/or bracketry sorted out.

Wayne

Yes, we're fine, brackets won't be a problem at this time so that is why I'm collecting the deposit's for the sunshades as well. Everything will be ordered at one time.

Hurry with those deposit's, I want to get these on order.

Kevin

KevinM

Knowledge driven
Mar 30, 2005
Seattle, WA
www.cardomain.com
Thanks, I'm trying to update the GB thread with whose sent deposits. It's the easiest when you include your screen name with the paypal payment.

Lead time is 4 weeks for production once we get out deposits in (enough deposits to make it so I'm not paying for everyone...) Hopefully will be able to have them order material in the next week or so.

Kevin