clutch

supalvr

Jan 20, 2014
Surrey, British Columbia, Canada
So I went to leave work last night and went to start the car, only when I pushed the clutch in, the pedal stayed on the floor. I pulled it out, popped the hood looked at the clutch master, just to realize that is was low. I topped it up then pumped the pedal and got some of it back. Now, the clutch is working, but the pedal doesn't rebound all the way like it did before. Could I have a blown clutch master and or slave? if so how difficult is it to fix?

D.J.T.

Aug 25, 2010
Arkansas, United States
Yes. Pump pump pump. Hold it all the way down. Have a second hand open and close the bleeder screw quickly. Your master cylinder or slave may be leaking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

supalvr

Jan 20, 2014
as I just moved and can only really work on the side of the street, I am going to let the shop do this one, and yes I will be using toyota parts. They were just ordered, and I thought they would be a lot more money than they were. All in all it came to like $75 cdn for both parts.

supalvr

Jan 20, 2014
lol, next time, I am driving my Celica GT-S right now so I don't completely break down on the side of the road somewhere. I am letting the INDEPENDENT SPEED SHOP do the work. But hopefully if I talk real nice to her she will only break down in the summer.