Climate Control relocation

blk92suprat

J Zizzle
Jul 6, 2008
USA
I decided to put my wideband and safc2 where the factory climate control is mounted.

I'm thinking about putting my climate control in the armrest console. Who else has done this? or where else did you relocate it to? I remember seeing a thread a long time ago where someone put it in the armrest. I cant seem to find it now. Pics would be nice!

Thanks guys

bryanintexas

aaarrrrrggghhhh!!!!!
Apr 4, 2005
spring, texas
I cut the CC harness out of a junkyard car, as far back as I could (10-11"). I then got some serial cable PINs and crimped them on to each wire. The push right into the stock connector (radio shack). This allowed me to move it to the glove box.

dbsupra90

toonar
Apr 1, 2005
indiucky
ultra7m

acrelocate.jpg

cjsupra90

previously chris90na-t
Jun 11, 2005
Lakeland, FL
yes, the SRS is the airbag system. The center sensor / Modual assembly is under the console store bin. The Climate control unit is thick enough that it interfers with the modual assembly...

airhead04

Aug 21, 2009
Lima, Ohio, United States
Advice from experience, disconnect the battery and make sure you dont have a buddy thatll joke around with you if you remove the srs. My friend decided to reconnect the battery while I was messing with the SRS and the airbag deployed. 22 stitches later and I was good? But eventually it came back to him, hard. lol.

So be careful.