ck's buildup..BIG style! 56k? I fart in your general direction!

Ckanderson

Supramania Contributor
Apr 1, 1983
The beach
Thought this pic was very cool... the flange is made by SP and is an awesome oil line kit... Tim is still developing it, to make sure it will fit.. ALL 1jz manifolds.. SP has been a MAJOR asset in my buildup as well as 935. Although this pic only shows a oil drain flange, SP includes stainless drain line, stainless feed line, and rear feed plug... Also includes flange with AN fitting to replace the lower oil drain. And like always the quality is outstanding.

spfuel3.jpg

These are pics of the 1j fuel rail. In typical SP fasion, the quality is AMAZING.. The mounts use phenolic spacers which is a low heat transfer plastic. While some think this is just snake oil, SP had problems with Marco's supra, when they were using metal mounts. The fuel was boiling in the rail, when they used phenolic spacers on the fuel rail and at the injector bosses, the fuel problems stopped. Thats proof enough for me!

spfuel2.jpg

spfuel1.jpg

935motorsports

Mar 30, 2005
San Diego, CA
If it was a race situation, I would have had him go solid disc. But he wanted to maintain daily driveability, with a trip to the track now and then. In that case, sprung hub was chosen.

Either way, we have his back.

Ckanderson

Supramania Contributor
Apr 1, 1983
The beach
yea... I set up a lil agreement with 935.. if i can make this disk slip, we will go back to the drawing board and redesign it with spec. will I be able to make it slip? i hope not... im not a fan of pullin the tranny for fun... but i will in NO way be holding back... ill be driving this car maybe once or twice a week... I'll be running drag radials on the street, and M/T slicks for the track.. (well i dont HAVE the M/T slicks as of yet... but i WILL!)

trust me ill keep you guys updated.. i dont know of many people running this clutch

Ckanderson

Supramania Contributor
Apr 1, 1983
The beach
a lil update.. ive been painting parts! alumnablast then cleared....

Build32.jpg

also got myself a daily driver... it sucks ass..... 1992 taurus sho... I HATE FWD!
SHO.jpg

Ckanderson

Supramania Contributor
Apr 1, 1983
The beach
your in australia... so everything there is backwards. yours get smaller ours get bigger.. our toilets flush normaly.. yours flush up.

aye mate

Hiatus over.
Mar 30, 2005
Maryland
Ckanderson said:
also got myself a daily driver... it sucks ass..... 1992 taurus sho... I HATE FWD!
SHO.jpg
My friend has a 94 SHO. Not a bad car for a FWD family sedan. He went to the track with us on Sunday and ran a best time of 15.1 at like 94. He has a catted "y" pipe, cat back, intake and mildly ported intake manifold. And yea FWD does suck.

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
Ckanderson said:
a lil update.. ive been painting parts! alumnablast then cleared....

SHO.jpg

hey the sho is not heep

they have really nice motor for what they are yamaha made head and stuff for it

some guy around here has super chager for his and the sucker hauls

Last edited by a moderator:

Ckanderson

Supramania Contributor
Apr 1, 1983
The beach
Got my 1jz to 2jz adaptors today! 184 bux.. i also got a few extra wires...

great deal and im VERY VERY happy with the work

Build33.jpg

Build34.jpg

Ckanderson

Supramania Contributor
Apr 1, 1983
The beach
all wired up! did i do it correctly? i guess ill know when the AEM starts smoking... ;)

HUGE HUGE thanks to BIGTSETTER

Build35.jpg

boost fiend

Banned
Jul 24, 2005
Rockford, Il
very nice build. i wanna see vid's when your done/ at the dyno.

oh yeah........7M FOR LIFE!!!!

lol! j/k. great build up and nice attention to detail!

Ckanderson

Supramania Contributor
Apr 1, 1983
The beach
Build39.jpg

picked up a TRD mk4 strut bar.. i will have to do some modifications to make it fit.. but i think it will be worth it! the TRD bar has always been the one strut bar I have always wanted......

Build40.jpg

Installed oil pump (2jz) and the 1jz water pump..

I also dynamatted more of my car today.. but thats really borring so no pics of that yet!

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
Look at CK's little shoes.....hahahahahahahahahahahah:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

bowlegged freakazoid car nut :rofl:

This is not ment to be taken serioulsy CK. Its ment to be funny! Hell, lanky pointed out I have thinning hair....