chrome door sill

xms

Jan 25, 2006
tx
Does anybody know where i can by those polish door seal that say the supra logo that sets on top orginal door seal

xms

Jan 25, 2006
tx
I know what those are,I'm talking about the one that run along the bottom on the door seal its a plastic pieace about 3ft in lenght that holds carpet over the rail

ValgeKotkas

Supramania Contributor
Apr 14, 2006
Over the pond
It's called door sill....
I don't recall anyone making these (anymore at least). Though once someone wanted to make this cf or something....but...

xms

Jan 25, 2006
tx
ValgeKotkas;940234 said:
Don't see them fitting our cars....If of course you don't want to glue them on your existing sills...

I saw this same door sill on friend of mine supra looks pretty good it just stuck in the top of the orginal door sill:icon_razz

Finnon

Mar 26, 2006
South Shields, Tyne & Wear ENGLAND
a while ago a member of the uk supra site made some up. I doubt if there will be any left now though. Perhaps somebody from this site could be in the metal work trade and be able to make up a few sets to sell on here

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
Ugh. A pet peeve of mine is when people put the MKIV logo in the MKIII. :(

Also, it probably wouldn't be the best idea to glue them down over your existing sills, as they have no screw holes. If you need to remove the door sill(s) for some reason, you're kindof S.O.L. ;)

SupraOfDoom

Starcraft II ^^;;
Mar 30, 2005
Milwaukee, WI
www.cardomain.com

nottooslow

Apr 3, 2005
arlington TX
i bought a set from ss a few years ago with the mk3 supra font. too much money for nothing. plus like shaeff said they dont screw down, its just double sided tape. they are still holding on there, but i wouldnt buy another set if i get another supra.

another note, they are a beotch to keep really clean.

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
I wouldn't buy them anyway. As long as my car looks decent, I'm more about go-fast than look pretty. ;)

I'd buy a set of CF ones if Duane ever gets back in the business, though. (Duane? ;))