Chicago 2007 pics

95BlackToy

Nov 2, 2005
IL
dbsupra90 said:
ah, didnt see the other thread.

im happy to hear its being addressed, or at the least talked about.

i think the chicago meet is great, and has the potential of being even better. i know it isnt the huge meet and sponsors that vegas is, but why couldnt it be in years to come?

already looking forward to chi2k8! well, aside from the traffic haha.

The Chicago Meet just had their 3rd meet so far, and it keeps getting bigger and better every year. It will take some time before we get as big as Vegas or Texas, but we WILL get there! Just remember, Vegas is just about to have their 11th year and Texas just had their 7th or 8th one. In the meantime, Chicago is biting on Vegas' & Texas' ankles!!! We just need to keep promoting Chicago!

95BlackToy

Nov 2, 2005
IL
buckshotglass said:
Too bad we were late, Jay would have "spanked" you.:) Thats what he said to every car we passed.

He probably would have! I believe he went 13.6 while shutting down early, right?

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Thanks for the happy place Dave!!!!:biglaugh: By the way the blades rock!!!

ForcedTorque said:
That would not be anything like our Good Ol Southern Sweet tea. You just made Ryan go pull open his fridge and cry like a little girl (yet again), because his 2 gallons of SWEET tea are already almost gone.

Actually Scott the first Gallon is no good after the 21st so I have a few more days on that one. The second is no good after the 27th so I am just trying to space out my drinking to ex dates....:icon_bigg Here is my current progress!!!!

p720916_1.jpg

Ok now I need to get back to work before my boss figures out that what I really do all day is sit on SM....lol. Oh I will have some updated LSD swap pictures later tonight in the ????? thread....:icon_bigg

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
da89soup said:
Thanks for the happy place Dave!!!!:biglaugh: By the way the blades rock!!!

Actually Scott the first Gallon is no good after the 21st so I have a few more days on that one. The second is no good after the 27th so I am just trying to space out my drinking to ex dates....:icon_bigg Here is my current progress!!!!

p720938_1.jpg

Ok now I need to get back to work before my boss figures out that what I really do all day is sit on SM....lol. Oh I will have some updated LSD swap pictures later tonight in the ????? thread....:icon_bigg

I'll need an address for you. We must keep you stocked! Didn't Jay tell you what happens if you stop drinking it????????????

dbsupra90

toonar
Apr 1, 2005
indiucky
its really cool to see my car pop up in pictures posted :) it hasnt been to a meet since june 05. and since nov 04 it only had 54 total miles driven. 48 of which was the meet i attended. i made up for that and put right at 1,000 in just one weekend.

browsing thru my pics, this is my new favorite of my car-

db_chi_gld2.JPG

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
ForcedTorque said:
ya know........the race we haven't heard anything about yet (and I'm quite surprised) was when Jay beat up on a lowly Porche 911 GT-3. That's one of the many stories that I can remember from the weekend.

Scott, it wasn't much of a race. I mean come on.........Porche vs. 1jz'd supra..............:evil2:
I pulled him by at least a car length before we had to slow down for traffic, and it was only going to get worse................for them. Since I have no way of knowing otherwise, that's my story and I'm sticking to it...............:biglaugh:

I had a really great time, and I too enjoyed meeting Nelson. I also met Godspeed and his friend Keith. They were really cool. Of course all of the MKIII guys were cool, but that goes without saying. (Nelson, I'm just a little biased) I'm glad to know that Nelson ran his car because I didn't see any supras other than mine run. I heard that the SP supra ran, but I didn't get to see it. I was really disappointed in the lack of participation by the MKIII's and MKIV's, but I'm sure everyone has reasons or excuses for not running.

Thanks for the great picture of my car Dave, and I love the one of yours also. Everyone had some great pictures to post up of some really bad ass'd cars................:love:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Why you hatin? I never said it was a TT GT3 because I've never even heard of one. All I heard was Dave saying that is a GT3 and you'd better leave it alone, but as he was saying all of this, I was watching this little yellow porche go backwards........................:biglaugh:

It's not my fault if he doesn't have a turbo.

95BlackToy

Nov 2, 2005
IL
suprahero said:
Scott, it wasn't much of a race. I mean come on.........Porche vs. 1jz'd supra..............:evil2:
I pulled him by at least a car length before we had to slow down for traffic, and it was only going to get worse................for them. Since I have no way of knowing otherwise, that's my story and I'm sticking to it...............:biglaugh:

I had a really great time, and I too enjoyed meeting Nelson. I also met Godspeed and his friend Keith. They were really cool. Of course all of the MKIII guys were cool, but that goes without saying. (Nelson, I'm just a little biased) I'm glad to know that Nelson ran his car because I didn't see any supras other than mine run. I heard that the SP supra ran, but I didn't get to see it. I was really disappointed in the lack of participation by the MKIII's and MKIV's, but I'm sure everyone has reasons or excuses for not running.

Thanks for the great picture of my car Dave, and I love the one of yours also. Everyone had some great pictures to post up of some really bad ass'd cars................:love:

I was glad to meet you as well! I'm just a little upset that I wasn't formerly introduced to MKIII Vixen. I know that if she was watching me go down the strip, I would've went 12.2@110 for sure!!! :love:

(I feel like I've known you guys forever, why not joke like I've known you forever?!? LOL)

How about you sent me some 'bama tea y'all speak highly of...

(Damn, I'm starting to talk like you guys now!!!)