Chi2k7

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
You better be there or I'm driving to Rockford and busting out my ninja stars and whatever neats things Koreans are supposed to use! :biglaugh:

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
Boost Lee said:
You better be there or I'm driving to Rockford and busting out my ninja stars and whatever neats things Koreans are supposed to use! :biglaugh:
I will be there...just crossing my fingers the red rocket will be with me;)

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
You had better leave the redrocket at home or I'm putting a blue stripe down it.............:biglaugh:

My new clutch will be here July 9th. That gives me about a month to get it broke in good. It'll take about that long for me to get 500 miles on her in the small town I live in. Everything is within about three miles of me so it's hard to get alot of miles on it. I'll have it ready to dyno and race though. Hopefully I can get some race gas up there and maybe turn up the boost a little. I need to break the 500 barrier somehow, and no I"m not putting a 7m back in..........:3d_frown:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Explanation not good enough. We need more details and you can always come without your supra.

Steve_N

Mar 31, 2005
Louisville KY
www.cardomain.com
My son & I plan on attending. I doubt if I'll drive the Supra up because she will be getting a slight make over shortly & will not be ready. I want to take him to the natural History & science Museum, Solder Field & catch a few other sights while we are there. Open to suggestions from any of the locals. We will get there Wed. night early Thu. morning.

Emik87t

GameOver
May 30, 2007
Iowa
Does anyone have a clue what day they'll be doing the show and shine, racing, and dynoing? Im gonna try to make it and drag my dad and his supra along too.

95BlackToy

Nov 2, 2005
IL
Emik87t said:
Does anyone have a clue what day they'll be doing the show and shine, racing, and dynoing? Im gonna try to make it and drag my dad and his supra along too.

So far it looks like this for that weekend:

Friday = drag day
Saturday = dyno day @ Sound Performance
Sunday = show-n-shine @ Elmhurst Toyota

More specific details coming soon!

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
Nelson - What ended up happening with the "footage" from 2k6?
I know you said that since "MOVE Studios" took too long to make Chi2k5...there was just going to be a video to download for Chi2k6.

What happened with that? Just curious.

-Jeff

Emik87t

GameOver
May 30, 2007
Iowa
95BlackToy said:
So far it looks like this for that weekend:

Friday = drag day
Saturday = dyno day @ Sound Performance
Sunday = show-n-shine @ Elmhurst Toyota

More specific details coming soon!

Thanks. Do you have the times of the drag racing, dynoing, and show and shine events? And where are they racing, if you know? Joliet? I know it's a lot of ?s but im only gonna be able to do 2 days so i want the best ones.

Supra

May 11, 2005
Rockford, IL
Hey guys. Just wanted to post up that I will be out of the state for CHI2K7 and unable to attend. :cry: I'll be there next year!

<--- "highest RWHP" MKIII Supra @ CHI2K6 (with no tune and a dead turbocharger). :naughty:

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
It WAS a dead turbocharger indeed....:biglaugh:

Video sounded great, looked great, but you look off in the distance behind the car to see the rolling smoke...it was wonderful. :rofl:

Sorry to hear you won't be making it this year. :icon_conf

I guess someone else will have to take the throne on that one, heh. ;)

-Jeff

Supra

May 11, 2005
Rockford, IL
Boost Lee said:
It WAS a dead turbocharger indeed....:biglaugh:
-Jeff

And so small...

100_0274.jpg

Stock verses what I had... The new, new turbo is bigger.