Cherokee vs. mk3 supra.....

darkandroid1234

What? ...Yaaassss!
May 10, 2006
Bradenton, FL
Wills7MGTE said:
WOW that was a waste of my time, Jeeps are gay, anyone who spends enough to make one run a 12.3 is even GAYER, I officially denounce this video as a disgrace to the mk3 community. One reason the mk3 lost would be the launch was horrbile, someone slept on the tree there. Anyways thanks for posting it but I just pretty much had JEEP and anyone who owns and or likes them, they suck off road too, maybe ya should ask him if he'd like to rally, ya know mk3's did used to rally and desert race, NO IDEA WHY TOYOTA DID THAT!
Hater...:3d_frown: I'm a ford guy when it comes to trucks and I can't dog on my grand cherokee.

My '95 Jeep Grand Cherokee = rwd DD never offroad, street tires on eagle alloy wheels, 4.0L I6 w/ k&N intake, long tube header, no cat, and 3 inch pipe to a flowmaster 40, VERY stiff full pro-comp explorer suspension w/ sway bars, to be a jeep it'll run too ~225hp I'm guessing but I have ate several rice boys lunches... it sounds badass too...

For those who wanna know why he won...Old grand cherokees (91-97 body style) like mine had three motor options had A.4.0L I6 195 hp B. 5.2L 318 V8 230 hp or 5.9L 360 V8 260 hp, all have hella torque though.

Last edited:

Figit090

Fastest mk3 GT4 1/4 mile!
Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
i never woulda thought...somehow they always seemed like they'd be kinda slowish.. maybe because at the time i looked at jeeps i was also looking at 4-6 cyl. 4runners that were always slow.

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
My friends got a 2000 Grand Cherokee Limited(V8) with an intake and exhaust and it's not slow. He chirps the tires when launching and its All-time AWD.
I strongly disagree Will, Jeeps are not gay. other than wranglers having the stiffest suspension imaginable I have never gotten stuck in my friends which is lifted 4" with 33" tires. My mother also had a 90' Wagoneer which lasted 220,000 miles before we sold it, still running strong.
And why wouldn't Toyota use the Supra to rally. Back in the 80's many of the cars were also RWD. It was a powerful Turbo car that was built for sport purposes.

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
Mass's Mom ;)

marge_thm.gif

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to IJ. again.

Haha close, it was white.:icon_wink

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
LOL
"Twelve yards long, two lanes wide,
Sixty five tons of American pride!
Canyonero!"
That was a great episode, I haven't seen it in years.