CF Stout/custom hoods soon available for the mk3!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 6, 2005
Alpharetta, GA
I'm going to make up vinyl stickers that says "ORIGINAL" and place them on my ride to distinguish my genuine Stout, Regulus, and Hiro, and other authentic body pieces from the mass of soon to be replicas :).

atlpd3147

kool member
Nov 26, 2005
Dacula,GA
BlackDevilSupra said:
I'm going to make up vinyl stickers that says "ORIGINAL" and place them on my ride to distinguish my genuine Stout, Regulus, and Hiro, and other authentic body pieces from the mass of soon to be replicas :).
:icon_bigg :icon_bigg :icon_bigg :icon_bigg

SupraSpeed

Apr 1, 2005
Denton
You have a real stout hood ? pics :icon_surp

BlackDevilSupra said:

Nick Stonawski

Apr 2, 2005
Manhattan Beach
Bri placed an order for a Stout hood in Carbon Fiber tonite. he said if someone wants the original after he replicates it it will be available! SO U CAN HAVE A REAL GENUINE STOUT HOOD! even after he replicates it he assured me it does not lose its shine or get damaged in any way shape or form!

for those who dont know what the Stout hoood looks like here ya go...

top model...
p517111_1.jpg

maxevo2.jpg

kaze2.jpg

kaze5.jpg

cust13.jpg

Larry_A

You don't matter
Apr 7, 2005
SoCAL
Hello Nick,
LMK when you've got the 1st one done & I'll come by to take a look. I still have a new CFX OEM model in the box & intend to keep it*, but if your boy works some CF magic, I'll happily sport the Stout & put in a good word, too.

* I'm looking to build another MkIII, but we can talk about that later.

Status
Not open for further replies.