Centralia?

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
first of all, howd you manage that? Secondly, I doubt I can think of anyone who would be driving south past your house who would stop and pick you up.

Bogwon

Dec 1, 2012
Bremerton, WA
My work has put me on graveyard shift and I'm not sure if I'll be awake for this meet now as my friday schedule gets me off work about 8 in the morning on that saturday. It could still be a possibility but on the fence and not sure about overtime also which is a week by week basis.

Once we get closer I'll know more and I'll keep you all posted here on my latest situation.

mattsplat72

is sofa king
Jan 17, 2006
Sedro Woolley, Washington, United States
PO screwed a lager screw into the deck and into the tank. During my recent rebuild time I installed a set of five pin relays for my fuel pump and rear anti collision lights. I removes the rando screw and didn't think about it. Once the cars was runnin I filled tank and on corners it would squirt out and run down the sides , on to diffuser . And then on to exhaust. I plugged to hole with two part epoxy that was meant for tank repair and gas exposure

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
15 people to get a sticky? You kidding me? He can simply put it up, that simple. The idea having a sticky is to notify people that we are having an event. LMAO.

I may be there, but on one of my bikes.

Jul 30, 2011
A-Town WA
Man I gotta get my wheels turnin quickly.. I guess more motivation to get things buttoned up, only alil more wiring an then hopefully the new timing belt an cam gears n cover shows up soon so I can get it tuned unless anyone knows of someone with a similar setup.

gottadiesel

Flyin Low
Feb 16, 2009
Vancouver, Washington
jdmfreak;1918013 said:
And if anyone remembers the heat charles (gotadiesel) received last year trying to set it up when he switched locations I don't think they would want to try that again lol

^^ Actually 2 years ago I think... Either way; Hence my reason for not volunteering, though I live in Chehalis/Centralia; not trying to be petty just have too many other responsibilities to get wrapped up in any drama, should it occur... I will show up quietly and try not to piss anyone off :icon_bigg

Car is still running great, just started putting on a set of coil-overs this weekend - so this year my ride height won't be that of a 4x4 and my ride will not feel like a 1970s Caddy...

jdmfreak - Hope to see you there

Kenny? Haven't seen you here yet... what's going with you and your car, haven't talked to you for awhile? I will try to give you a call this week or maybe next weekend so we can catch up.