Centralia?

Rich64N

Oct 28, 2007
Tacoma, WA
Yeah, a date (Now let them complain, noted)! I'll contact a couple of folks I know in Centralia/Chehalis to have them scope out the parking lot; don't think there will be an issue (only one year have we had an issue, swiftly resolved) as this has happened for over 15 years. I can run down there (50 minutes in no traffic) as well. I've also talked with a former organizer ~ 3 years ago, didn't do anything special other than notifying the nearby restaurants.

Next, posts on celicasupra and supraforums.

Van

87t Hardtop
Mar 26, 2006
Oak Grove, OR 97267
I'm not a member of Celicasupra or SF... Anybody that is; please let us know you are doing the posting of a notice on those two forums, so that there is no duplication of effort. Thanks! Van

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
I don't think you need permission to have a meet in a parking lot. Ive been wrong before but pretty much as long as we buy something I wouldn't see why we would have any issues.

Van

87t Hardtop
Mar 26, 2006
Oak Grove, OR 97267
So, is that it; Eight people say they want to go? :nono: Say it ain't so! We need 15 to get a sticky... If I count everyone who has commented in this thread, we have enough for a sticky. I'm requesting a sticky. Van

Last edited: