Centralia?

nathaninwa

Jul 1, 2012
Aberdeen, WA
Do you get a vote in your cars current state? Can i have your vote so mine will count twice!!!

525gte;1917934 said:
Yes outletmall is exit 82. And their is a big parkinglot across from the walmart supercenter with a tacodelmar on exit 79 also a starbucks their and a applebees

And their is a e85station across the street;).. exit 79 has my vote if their is a vote

jdmfreak

PACNW
Oct 8, 2010
north clark co. WA.
mattsplat72;1917999 said:
Why change it has been in the same place for years. Every one knows where it is at.

And if anyone remembers the heat charles (gotadiesel) received last year trying to set it up when he switched locations I don't think they would want to try that again lol

Last edited:

Rich64N

Oct 28, 2007
Tacoma, WA
There is no discussion on celicasupra - we'll do whatever is decided - but the general agreement (we had a dozen cars in Everett 2 weeks ago) is that Centralia is a Spring meet, no later than May 15 - You want a Summer meet, plan a new summer meet. And with Nationals being moved up to an early date of 5-7 July....

Bottom line - who is going to plan the meet gets to decide the date.

supranewbie

Mar 23, 2011
46°47.0'N 120°09.0'W
Tune is right where it's been for a couple months. Nowhere. I do drive it to work every day tho. No time to screw with it yet. So whats with your turbo?

This centralia thing got an organizer yet? I'm good for any day as long as it's a saturday. Sorry bout the tangent (back to topic before I get in trouble:)

Van

87t Hardtop
Mar 26, 2006
Oak Grove, OR 97267
Let's plan on the Centralia meet starting at Noon, Saturday May 4th at our traditional place, in the parking lot right off the freeway.
With regard to a "Sticky" for the event I'm including this reminder from Duane: "Event postings.

If a member is organizing a meet (15 to 20 cars or people) and would like a sticky to get things rolling, simply send me or Dunckel a pm.

Before contacting one of us, please have a definite date, time and place. We can sticky the thread 30 days before a meet.

Thanks
Duane"

What we need is confirmation that it is OK for our meet to park in that lot. We will need a local to verify that we can have those spaces again this year. Last year when I got there at 11:30, it was a big tour bus that blocked a lot of spaces. Van

mcammarn

matt
Feb 24, 2012
olympia wa
What needs to happen to organize this? I'm 40 min north of there. But couldn't one of us just call a place there? I never been to a meet, as I always had something to fix. But this time my car is good to go. Fingers crossed.lol
But I go to centralia once a month as I'm in the guard and the armory is there. I can try to whip something up