Centralia Meet and Greet Saturday May 4th

Rich64N

Oct 28, 2007
Tacoma, WA
For those not familiar with it, the Tacoma Supra Meetup is 10-11 (so 10:30 is a good aim point, lots of gawking and talking) at the same old spot 56th Street (exit 130) Park and Ride (that looks like a business only) on the West side of I-5 off Tacoma Mall Blvd @ 56th St (NOT the obvious P&R on the East side). Head out ~11:15. If heading S on I-5, take the exit and turn left (South) onto Tacoma Mall Blvd and cross 56th Street - then next to 1st building on the left - or go past it to 58th St to Sprague St and loop into parking lot (avoids steep lot apron for lowered cars). From last year's post:

p1936212_1.jpg

Over on SF I see the Portland crew is leaving from "cars and coffee at 9am (cascade station) " [time makes no sense to me as it is only ~ 1:30 to Centralia from Portland]

CajunKenny

PULL MY FINGER. PLEASE!
Nov 15, 2007
Washington
K_SHAN;1936251 said:
Wouldnt wanna pull last year again ;) haha

Nah... ;)

Still waiting for machine work to get done. Plus, I just might send her to the paint booth while the engine is out.

You gonna make it?

Well Reaper89 ran into another issue with his car. I decided on just going to work instead. My only request to everyone is take lots of pictures for me...Oh and video's I want to watch you guys having fun on youtube while I'm at work!

jdmfreak

PACNW
Oct 8, 2010
north clark co. WA.
Van you meeting at "cars and coffee" tomorrow?

My coolant temperature gauge isn't working currently and I am not sure I want to brave the trip without my bhg indicator lol but I would like to meet the local group before yall head north

Bogwon

Dec 1, 2012
Bremerton, WA
Villy253;1936347 said:
Well Reaper89 ran into another issue with his car. I decided on just going to work instead. My only request to everyone is take lots of pictures for me...Oh and video's I want to watch you guys having fun on youtube while I'm at work!

I plan on taking my camera for sho broseph!

Van

87t Hardtop
Mar 26, 2006
Oak Grove, OR 97267
jdmfreak;1936349 said:
Van you meeting at "cars and coffee" tomorrow?

My coolant temperature gauge isn't working currently and I am not sure I want to brave the trip without my bhg indicator lol but I would like to meet the local group before yall head north
Hi,
No, I'll be heading up to the meet and greet with my Dad, directly from home.

Van

87t Hardtop
Mar 26, 2006
Oak Grove, OR 97267
Thank you all for another great meet and greet. Two things for me to remember: all your names and when I'm leaving to make sure I have the hood on my Supra secured.
I didn't and it popped up, scared the s**t out of me.:nono:

Last edited: