Centralia Meet and Greet Saturday May 4th

Bogwon

Dec 1, 2012
Bremerton, WA
Might have a friend from work come and bring his Audi S6 for some flavor and variety. You guys wouldn't kick us out for bringing a non-supra to a supra meet would you? :O

mattsplat72

is sofa king
Jan 17, 2006
Sedro Woolley, Washington, United States
You cant call in sick when you are on call. The fact is I am not the one on call, it is my wife. She is a Cardiac RN and is on call incase there is a Emergency and some one is dying. I need to stick close to the house incase she gets called in and I need to be home with our 2 year old. I would bring her, But the drive is too long and the Supra is too loud.

Bogwon

Dec 1, 2012
Bremerton, WA
claytonwes_2;1935795 said:
Ill be there, meeting up with mk3tattoos in silverdale/bremerton. anyone else meeting up in that area?

What time are you and Gary meeting and where? If I can drag my sorry carcass out of bed early enough to meet up with you guys I'm up for a caravan. I'm just off the loxie egans/auto center way exit in Bremerton. Shoot me a txt. 360-621-9521.

-Taylor

CajunKenny

PULL MY FINGER. PLEASE!
Nov 15, 2007
Washington
gottadiesel;1935840 said:
Ready for this weekend 3 days early. Drove supra yesterday after I finished installing new coilovers... wow :icon_bigg amazing difference

Need to update your sig pic, Charles. ;)