Nov 1, 2009
Buckley
Couple pictures i have

p2005239_1.jpg

p2005239_2.jpg

Bogwon

Dec 1, 2012
Bremerton, WA
Pretty good turn out as usual and this meet has inspired me to get working on my 87... Got two of the three sheared off bolts out of my crank flange and dropping off my diff to be rebuilt today! Just have a few more things and my trans back from Jack's in Colorado and I can start putting her back together!

Thanks to everyone who brought their car for me to oogle!

P.S. Faye has more than one admirer from this meet! ;)

Faye

where's my tiara?
Apr 30, 2013
San Antonio, TX
www.youtube.com
Bogwon;2005367 said:
Pretty good turn out as usual and this meet has inspired me to get working on my 87... Got two of the three sheared off bolts out of my crank flange and dropping off my diff to be rebuilt today! Just have a few more things and my trans back from Jack's in Colorado and I can start putting her back together!

Thanks to everyone who brought their car for me to oogle!

Where are you having your diff rebuilt?? Took my spare apart to rebuild for fun.... Found clutch packs in great shape but bearings destroyed... Priced out bearings from the dealer and ended up with $500 in just bearings alone... :-/ discouragingly expensive... And my understanding is no aftermarket bearing support??

Bogwon;2005367 said:
P.S. Faye has more than one admirer from this meet! ;)

Ahhhh jeeeeez ;)

SPOOLMK3

Creeper
Mar 21, 2012
tacoma
Weir has build kits and I belive full rebuild kits, from last time I talked to him.

Or if you just want to swap it out I have a low mile 4.30 in the garage. It's easy enough to swap the gears if you need

Bogwon

Dec 1, 2012
Bremerton, WA
Faye;2005445 said:
Where are you having your diff rebuilt?? Took my spare apart to rebuild for fun.... Found clutch packs in great shape but bearings destroyed... Priced out bearings from the dealer and ended up with $500 in just bearings alone... :-/ discouragingly expensive... And my understanding is no aftermarket bearing support??

Ahhhh jeeeeez ;)

I wanna say my bill from the dealership down the road from me was only about $300 for all bearings and seals for the diff out of my 87... And I got a solid pinion kit with the spring from wier performance as well. Trying to get a local shop some business though, nice to support local small businesses when I can, plus I got referred from a friend at work so if they do good work I might bring them other stuff down the road. :)

My buddy Ean thought you were "pretty AND a gear head!" Hahaha!

Bird87

Jul 25, 2009
Oregon
Heheheh o man with the amount of creepers princess has obtained I might have just got motivation for a new story. Blah hahaha just thinking about it is killing me 😈😈😈

Sent from my dumb phone (X_x)@==('.'@)

Bogwon

Dec 1, 2012
Bremerton, WA
Bird87;2005695 said:
Heheheh o man with the amount of creepers princess has obtained I might have just got motivation for a new story. Blah hahaha just thinking about it is killing me ������

Do it Bird!

suprasick

Hey look...a Supra!
Mar 17, 2006
Milton, Washington
Speaking of differentials.... I bought these off rockauto at there wholesale price of about a $1 a piece awhile ago not knowing if these are the exact replacements. Can anyone tell me if these look like the right ones?

Bogwon

Dec 1, 2012
Bremerton, WA
Got all my bearings and seals from Toyota bro and they're with the local shop being put into my diff so I can't even really compare them to the pics of the ones you have here.

Bogwon

Dec 1, 2012
Bremerton, WA
suprayo;2008712 said:
Lol what? What the hell is up with the prices on mk2s lately? I use to see them
All the time for under a grand now everyone
Thinks they are worth 3 to 6 thousand

I blame Obama...