Can anybody top this?

RedTurbo

Thank you, SM and CS.com!
Apr 3, 2005
Nashville,TN
So I go to the doctors office today and they do all the regular stuff, yah know take blood etc... and I talk to the doctor and he sends me to see a new doctor because I just turned 18 and have to make the transition to the adult world. Well I get through there and the doctor was really cool. So at the end he tells me the previous doctor wants to see me. So I was really confused and said OK and headed back. Well I get there and he breaks the news to me. My cancer has returned after five years of being cancer free. Man that sucks!

Last edited:

FoolishOne

May 14, 2006
Bel Air, MD
Man, I don't know what its like having cancer, nevermind twice, but it must suck. I really can't even imagine what you are going through right now. I hope you go on to make a full recovery!

Keep us updated and God bless.

»fo

RedTurbo

Apr 3, 2005
Nashville,TN
JustAnotherVictim said:
I'd rather not top that.
Can you get it removed?

Its in my bloodstream, meaning more chemotherapy and, this time, a bone marrow transplant. Months of treatments.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Redturbo. I hate to hear that. You've beat it once, you WILL beat it this time. There's no way cancer can get a man down that owns a supra. If you can live through multiple bh's, you can make it through anything. I'm not trying to make light of the situation, just trying to prove a point. There's no doubt in my mind that you WILL beat this thing once and for all. I will see you this fall if we get a meet in Tennessee. I think someone is trying to put one together.............lol and God bless. I will be praying for you.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
He's gonna be great. I know this because my wife has a direct line with God, and she told me so. I'm going to keep praying though................lol

??supra

Mar 31, 2005
Kodiak, Alaska
hey man i am sorry to hear. its great that you beat it the first time. may god be with you in your next endevour. good luck god bless

willfish

been here since 2003
Apr 23, 2005
Pittsburgh, Pa.
hmm,

I am not religious anymore since I dont believe in all that god thing anymore,, but thats another story,

be strong on the chemo ,, man,,,, I hope the best

Will

PROJECT N00b

XBL: Mkiii DriFt3r
May 22, 2005
honolulu, california
www.myspace.com
just as everyone said, im sorry to hear it too...ill even pray for you too, a fellow supramaniac. btw, if you dont mind me asking, what kind of cancer is it.

godbless you, like others said if you did it once you can do it again.

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
can I have your stuff?

OK, COME ON! it was ajoke, lighten up!

on a more serious note, Im very sorry to hear when ANYONE gets cancers, but its even harder to hear when you now its within our own little community here. I am not a "religeous" man but I am VERY spiritual. I dont believe in coincidence, nor do I believe in fate. But I do believe we all have a reason we're here. I wish you well, and hope that no matter what the outcome, you have a chance to do the things in life your spirit was meant to do. Please be aware that most everyone here on Supramania will stand behind you and prop you up when times are hard. Please, Please, keep us all informed of your progress!

If you dont mind, would you please PM me your birthdate. I'll whip up a little something special to help you stay strong.

RedTurbo

Apr 3, 2005
Nashville,TN
theWeezL said:
can I have your stuff?

on a more serious note, Im very sorry to hear when ANYONE gets cancers, but its even harder to hear when you now its within our own little community here. I am not a "religeous" man but I am VERY spiritual. I dont believe in coincidence, nor do I believe in fate. But I do believe we all have a reason we're here. I wish you well, and hope that no matter what the outcome, you have a chance to do the things in life your spirit was meant to do. Please be aware that most everyone here on Supramania will stand behind you and prop you up when times are hard. Please, Please, keep us all informed of your progress!

If you dont mind, would you please PM me your birthdate. I'll whip up a little something special to help you stay strong.

Sure you can have my stuff! Hear that guys its all going to the WeezL so everyone can stop asking!

But seriously I really appreciate all of the prayers and well wishes. The cancer I have is calle Acute Lymphosetic Luekemia. And it is when the white blood cells are mutated and overproduced, causing more harm than help. Last time I went through rounds of chemo for three years. This time I will have to have a Bone Marrow transplant. And it looks like the donor will be my father. But since Ill have so much off time I should be on here quite frequently, so Ill keep you guys updated.
Thanks Guys,
Josh M.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
theWeezL said:
can I have your stuff?

His birthday is March 10, 1988. It's in his public profile, so I profiled it for the public..................lol