Can anybody top this?

RedTurbo

Thank you, SM and CS.com!
Apr 3, 2005
Nashville,TN
Between Me and my dad (Former Toyota Mech) and My Cousin Micheal, (certified mech)I think we can do some appopriate damage and get her back on the road asap ;P

Thanks,
Josh M

Last edited:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Thread revival, I know that we've had a Josh revival so it only makes sense. I'm glad you're doing great Josh. I'll be seeing you in a few days.

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
I just now found this thread and read the whole thing. Man your a true fighter to make it all this way. well stay headstrong, later.

RedTurbo

Thank you, SM and CS.com!
Apr 3, 2005
Nashville,TN
Thanks guys! I have been kinda laying low on the forums. And I apologize for not updating... Anyway Im doing great, and Ive been collecting parts while I was down and not able to do much so... You guys will have to check out my build thread coming really soon! Its gonna be nice. Im so glad to hear from all of ya'll again!
Thanks,
Josh M

OneJArpus

Supramania Contributor
Jul 1, 2005
Newark, New Jersey, United States
RedTurbo said:
Thanks guys! I have been kinda laying low on the forums. And I apologize for not updating... Anyway Im doing great, and Ive been collecting parts while I was down and not able to do much so... You guys will have to check out my build thread coming really soon! Its gonna be nice. Im so glad to hear from all of ya'll again!
Thanks,
Josh M

Nice to see your doing good! Have a nice tall glass of water for your 21st :) who said you have to have alcohol to have a drink on ur 21st b-day!!!!. Stay safe !!!