Callout for Upgradedsupra

Status
Not open for further replies.

jawsgear

Undergoing Construction
Jan 29, 2006
Sactown
www.jawsgear.com
I will take all thos 7M nut swinger bets at 20 bucks a head!!!! My Paypal is jwilson@jawsgear.com. Might as well go ahead and send the money.:evil2:

KeithH;1353305 said:
Much like the other "much hyped but no action ever happens" races that get called out year after year, this one won't happen.

I will put it to you this way. I WILL be at the PacNW Drag Race Meet. I WILL be ready to lay the smack down on a certain Canadian. I WILL be taken home the gauntlet.

BTW, if Duane does decide to run in the Sin City Showdown in Vegas come October, I will do it all over again, just for you guys. :naughty:

Carry on now, I sense part 3 of the series Canadian Callout coming soon.......

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
Suprapowaz!(2);1353738 said:
Um, he's on the other side of the globe. What's your point... that he has a very powerful 7m in a rail car? We already know that.

He also has friends with very, very fast 7M Supras. ;)

Slow66

I think with my dipstick
Apr 3, 2005
Newington, CT
C'mon, you know there is no way that Jeff will ever be able to race Mibrum or any of his friends, so what would be the point in calling him out? Lets be realistic. Jeff and Duane are only a couple hundred miles apart and can race easily, not to mention they have similarly set-up cars, and they both like to talk shit. He's not calling out the 7m's of the world, he's calling out Duane. I think a 2-out-of-3, heads-up, pro-tree, grudge race would be fun. Now all we can hope for is for Duane to respond when he gets a chance, and to lock it up. Duane's car still needs bugs worked out of it, so it may be a while, but I would love to see this go down eventually.

jawsgear

Undergoing Construction
Jan 29, 2006
Sactown
www.jawsgear.com
funky_monkey58;1353431 said:
What is your car hitting these days in the 1/4? Hell even just give me your 60ft and trap speed.

Lets line up and you can find out! :biglaugh:

funky_monkey58;1353712 said:
You should have called out Mibrum....

When I build my rail car we will fo sure.:3d_frown:

funky_monkey58;1353747 said:
This was my thought process. Unless Jaws in the 8s.

:naughty:

jawsgear

Undergoing Construction
Jan 29, 2006
Sactown
www.jawsgear.com
funky_monkey58;1354026 said:
You want to come all the way to MN? To give her a go? I know you would beat me but could you beat all the areas supras?

show me some vids and then I will tell you who I can and cant beat as I do not know anybody from the east coast besides Bryan/Slow66 Shawn Cassidy or Sean from Titan. Those are the only guys I know anything about.

but, if you want to pay for some gas money I will be sure willing to give it a go! Better yet bring thos 8 second supras out to Vegas this year and we can line them all up one at a time. I aint skeuurd of losing.

Edit, I forgot Vijay from Big Daddy, he beat me cause of a small fire under the hood last year. HAHAHAHAHA

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.