Call me a woman, but these things are good!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin P

Jan 25, 2006
London, England
Here in England we some times have a mental image of the "American", then I come on here and read threads like this! God I want to be an AMERICAN!

aye mate

Hiatus over.
Mar 30, 2005
Maryland
Ckanderson said:
um.... just wondering.... how exactly did you get conned into trying one in the first place?
I'm guessing there was an argument about her feelings and what its like to be a woman, she talked him into relationship counseling and the counselor suggested that Brent start doing more "feminine" things to help him understand her more.

Or alcohol and a small sum of money played a part.

meggs521

Apr 6, 2005
South Bend
I love those! I got a TON of free samples when I went to see Vagina Monologues. And they really are pretty good. All of my guy friends liked them too. But you have to get the right flavor, it definitely makes or breaks the bar.

meggs521

Apr 6, 2005
South Bend
It was seriously one of the funniest things I have EVER seen. You really should try it out. Next year I’m taking all of my friends, no joke. I have to admit I was a bit skeptical at first, but a friend of mine was selling tickets for some club she’s in and I felt like going was the good friend thing to do, and I’m so glad I went. I went with 2 guys and it was so funny looking at them before the show started because you could tell they felt so out of place and were kind of uncomfortable seeing as how about 0.5% of the people were guys and about 98% were feminist Nazis that more then likely hate guys simply because they’re guys. But as soon as the show started neither of them stopped laughing. So really, if they have a show around you, you should go. Not to mention we learned how to belly dance before the show. I’m sire that’s another selling feature for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.