california girl in the house

SLO-MK3

Not on the 1jz bandwagon
Nov 4, 2006
Plumas Lake, CA
BorHor said:
what kinda exhaust are you running?

3" ss ct26 replacement elbo, megan dp w/ 3" homemade catless exaust and egay muffler:wuteva:
would have liked to get somthing nicer for the cat-back like the blitz nur but, I couldn't bring myself to fork over that kind of cash right now.

suprastanger507mgte

2x88+2x89+1x91+2x92=ME
Apr 5, 2005
Hayward , Ca
Chico???? That's closer to sac right? well, closest to you are the guys at JawsGear and Axle : All own Supras.... Jeff, a 1jzpowered monster....
Eric owns a Bomex/Advertisement car > also a 1jz.
Then there is Ti, a guy you should really get to know : ...I think he will be rocking a monster 2jz in a white 91 car as well.
Brian, owns my old 91 with a 7mgte.....with some nice mods..
Then there is Jason, 1jz as well. ...and the list goes...

Oh yeah/.... Don't listen to JENNY! I am the coolest person here...

Hi, I am Moe...and I own a 92 > 1jz as well...

WELCOME to the Mental Hospital !!!!!

YOu should also join the Local Forums > WWW.NCSFORUMS.COM

SLO-MK3

Not on the 1jz bandwagon
Nov 4, 2006
Plumas Lake, CA
Hi Moe, it's cool to meet all you guys/girls. Yeah chico is about 1 1/2 hours north of sac. I actually met Jeff @ jawsgear when I picked up my D/L a couple months ago.
p452305_1.jpg

I wanted the aluminum shaft but he didn't have one made up so I had to settle for steel. I saw a black supra there and it looked so bad ass with the fat ass slicks. I parked mine around the corner cause it would've looked like shit sittin' next to that beast.

Its cool a lot of people are rockin' the 1jzgte, kinda makes me wish I had bought a clip but oh well. Maybe when I blow up the 7m I'll do that.

suprastanger507mgte

2x88+2x89+1x91+2x92=ME
Apr 5, 2005
Hayward , Ca
JENNY! said:
moe, stopit- you know im the cuuteesssttt/coolest.

lol, cutest is not equal to coolest :icon_evil :3d_frown: .

By the way Slo...what bumper is that? I thought I saw a similar car for sale on Craigslist...maybe I am wrong but that bumer look familiar. Did you do a whole turbo 7mgte wap or just threw a turbo on the 7mge?

SLO-MK3

Not on the 1jz bandwagon
Nov 4, 2006
Plumas Lake, CA
The bumper is stock. I just cut it all to hell to make room for the massive ic. In the near future I want to re-mount the ic back a little, and down ~2" or so. Notice I had to cut on the top around the grill inserts. I didn't have a problem with it at first, but now its starting to look shittier every time I look at it. I originally mounted it like that cuz if I would have mounted it to fit under the top part of the bumper cover, the bottom of the ic would've been hanging below the bumper cover. Kinda like weezl's car used to be. Looking back at it now, the problem could've been solved w/ a front lip, but oh well.

p455253_1.jpg

Anyways about the swap, I converted everything to turbo spec:jdm 7mgte,ecu, wiring harness, clutch f/w,r154, 1pcs D/L, 3.91 lsd, 3" exaust, even swaped to the turbo tach. Probably the only thing that I havn't converted to turbo is the stock boost gauge, rear badging and spoiler.

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
kris_toe_fur said:
all that intercooler hiding behind the bumper wont get n e air... alittle bit of an overkill man

An upgrade, nonetheless. No such thing as overkill when it comes to intercoolers. If it fits, take advantage of it. It's much better than the factory shitercooler.

Very nice looking though, man. Welcome to Supramania.

The place that isn't Supraforums. :icon_bigg

Jeff

*NINJAEDIT*
SLO_MK3 - With an intercooler with side to side inlet/outlets, how did you route your pipes?

Last edited:

SLO-MK3

Not on the 1jz bandwagon
Nov 4, 2006
Plumas Lake, CA
Boost Lee said:
An upgrade, nonetheless. No such thing as overkill when it comes to intercoolers. If it fits, take advantage of it. It's much better than the factory shitercooler.

Very nice looking though, man. Welcome to Supramania.

The place that isn't Supraforums. :icon_bigg

Jeff

*NINJAEDIT*
SLO_MK3 - With an intercooler with side to side inlet/outlets, how did you route your pipes?

Thanks for the complement boost. No such thing as overkill on the IC were my thoughts exactly. especially compared to the restrictive bottle-nose stock set-up running 14psi.

here's some pics of the pipes

p472006_1.jpg

p472006_2.jpg

p472006_3.jpg

kris_toe_fur

car builder and collector
Dec 9, 2006
tacoma,washington
sorry did not mean to offend anyone but more intercooler is not always better properly fit to your needs... like amount of boost going to be run, bpower goals that you want achieve .... more intercooler for a smaller turbo means excessive lag and tests show when there is no air getting to parts of intercoolers it lets warm air get passed as well as the cooled air... but hey wutever floats your boat! it does look sexy tho!!! you should paint some teeth on it!!! HAHA