bye bye supra

Status
Not open for further replies.

TTsupra

Nov 11, 2009
california
2 days i ago i got pull over for stupid reason becouse my turn signal were white not yellow so they check my supra and found out that im driving wit non license so the cops took my car away tow it i loved that car 87 supra turbo converted in to a 91 supra :dunno::(::bhg:::: no ::

honestabe

Happy as hell :D
Jan 15, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA, USA
www.cardomain.com
You brought it on yourself bro. Driving without a liscense or insurance is just plain stupid. What did you expect to happen? The impound fees are going to kill you. You'll probably have to have "sell" your Supra to a friend or family member to get it out, although you'll still have to pay all your fees before the Supra can be released.

TTsupra

Nov 11, 2009
california
well wtf fuking popo was bord or sumthing just to stop me wit a tailight signal. right after he stop me, a gay ass integra lower wit big muffler loud as hell pass by and he didnt even bother to send sumone i told me wtf y not him he didnt say anything he was just lookling for an excuse hate them pig bra istead of stoping real crimes like drugs and murders they stop sumone for a stupid light :: angry ::

gurley0916

Gurley=Last Name not girl
Mar 10, 2008
Columbus,OH
Wow, seriously work on your writing, I could barely understand what you are trying to say. This is a forum, you have a key board to write on, this isn't and text message. :D

TTsupra

Nov 11, 2009
california
now im stuck driving a honda delsol hahhaah its hella of a gas saver tho but i want my baby back. they keep it from 30 days. i had just finish swaping the engine and the tranny it wasnt not even a week old.

kotu100

Nov 23, 2006
Easton, Ma
wow, you sir are a fuckin moron.
you do not deserve a liscense, and are the reason young kids have to pay so much for insurance, and why we get pulled over more.

TTsupra = FAIL

TTsupra

Nov 11, 2009
california
gurley0916;1461812 said:
Wow, seriously work on your writing, I could barely understand what you are trying to say. This is a forum, you have a key board to write on, this isn't and text message. :D

dam how u crash in to that fence? it looks like a cat went wild on ur car and scratch the fuk out of it lol :squirt-mo

TTsupra

Nov 11, 2009
california
kotu100;1461821 said:
wow, you sir are a fuckin moron.
you do not deserve a liscense, and are the reason young kids have to pay so much for insurance, and why we get pulled over more.

TTsupra = FAIL

bra u dont knw me u dont know y my liscense got suspend u cant just be talking shit like that aight

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
TTsupra;1461807 said:
well wtf fuking popo was bord or sumthing just to stop me wit a tailight signal. right after he stop me, a gay ass integra lower wit big muffler loud as hell pass by and he didnt even bother to send sumone i told me wtf y not him he didnt say anything he was just lookling for an excuse hate them pig bra istead of stoping real crimes like drugs and murders they stop sumone for a stupid light :: angry ::

stopbreakingthelaw.jpg

and as for this thread:

severe.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.