Buying from SupraSport

Status
Not open for further replies.

cykornr

Aug 21, 2005
Newark
Thinking of buying something from SupraSport? Good luck. Last year I bought some injectors from them, I could have got some used but I wanted a company that would stand behind their product. After 9 months I found out 1 was bad, high resistance. I contacted Jake and after much discussion he agreed to repair them. Send them in "I have a set for you", he said. Six weeks later, after several emails he mailed them back, still broken. Since then he will not respond to any emails. I have contacted the BBB and he has ignored them too.
I read a forum praising Jake for trying to turn around SupraSport. I wonder is this the same person that lied to me? So now I have a $500 paper weight. He did offer to give me a 10% discount on another set of injectors, wow $50 off. I just can't see giving him anymore of my money.

SupraMedical68

Formerly medic91x
Feb 26, 2007
Nashville/Clarksville
I'm sure one of the mods will eventually chime in, but since they're a vendor on SupraMania you can open a complaint against them and present your case. There is also a forum section for Vendor reviews as well. Good luck.

Btw, what brand of injectors are we talking about?

ThunderZTA

Twitch
Apr 17, 2012
Texas
I've spent well over $7,000 with suprasport without a single hitch, but I also dealt with Mr. Hammer only....I have emailed him directly and told him about this. hope it gets resolved.

cykornr

Aug 21, 2005
Newark
This was not the first thing I have bought from SupraSport, but it is the first problem. Needless to say when you get lied to and it cost that much money it leaves you with a bad feeling.
The injectors are the modified stock ones.

scubajtw

SupraSport
Mar 6, 2008
Minnesota
If you could please tell the whole story when you flame us? After taking your injectors in for a warranty issue we had them sent to a third party shop to get checked for defects they told us(Suprasport) and we told you the exact same thing that the injectors were contaminated with dirt, Most likely due to lack of filtration in your fuel system. At this point we should have called it quits there because the fault was not related at all to workmanship or a defect of the injector. Instead we had them cleaned and re tested to make sure they flowed per specs of 550cc. We did not charge you anything for that. Then you told us when you got them back that the resistances were still off when you got them back. We also had offered you new FIC injectors at 10% above cost. That’s way different than 10% off as you stated in your first post. You told us you didn’t want them. We are also in contact with the Better Business Bureau and the issue should be resolved with them soon. Sorry your transaction with us was less the par. We are always trying to meet or exceed customer expectations.
Thanks
Jake

BoostMonger

PUSH IT TO THE LIMIT
Sep 5, 2011
Shadows of Utah
Supra sport has great customer service. Maybe get in touch with the company before making a thread like this.

Sent From My HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.