Burn Out Tires

CSquared

Apr 5, 2005
Atlanta, GA
noremacsupra said:
Hello, i was just wondering how to burn out tire without the car moving? i always see this videos on utube but never done it..

first be sure to put 95lbs of pressure in the tires.

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
if it's auto, brake and gas at the same time..

manual, you gotta let the clutch out and gas it a little before you apply the brakes and gas at the same time...

thechori

supra-deprived
Oct 3, 2006
houston
get in the car, turn it on, put it into gear (preferably 5th), rev til you hit the limiter, dump the clutch, brake immediately, and scream wildly as the car begins to do a sweet sweet burnout

*if your car dies after dumping the clutch, you don't have enough WHP to do a burnout, tough luck

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
Turbo. Targa. Life. said:
Or if you've got enough power you should be able to roast them sittin still...oh lol sorry I forgot it's a supra :rofl:

even with alot of power, if you don't hold the brakes you'll start rolling forward.

CBLEGUY

Organic90T "Growin Roots"
Nov 24, 2006
Cape Coral, Florida
heel toe baby!!!

Take the car to an empty safe parking lot and practice. Put your clutch in heel on the gas toes on the brake.. give gas and brake, dump clutch..
You get good at this heating the DR's and slicks up at the track..

WeDgE

Buh-bye 7M...
Jan 2, 2006
Alberta
CBLEGUY said:
heel toe baby!!!

Take the car to an empty safe parking lot and practice. Put your clutch in heel on the gas toes on the brake.. give gas and brake, dump clutch..
You get good at this heating the DR's and slicks up at the track..

Ditto!

CBLEGUY

Organic90T "Growin Roots"
Nov 24, 2006
Cape Coral, Florida
Yessir Bliatch, however, I have never done it for show... well maybe once or twice. Most of my experience was gotten out of necessity at the track. I realized I needed practice when I botched it up a firebird at FFW in front of I don't know 80k people...